Golden Eyes

A/N

Okay so people were confused why Aria was pretending to be drugged. Dr. Wells could hear them talking so she had to pretend it just kind of slipped when she was medicated. Dr. wells also heard she wasn't on anything serious, therefor! Someone took her. Was it Wells? You may never know >.< I also came up with the description for Aria before I found that pic. I had to alter the hair color as you can probably tell but walla! And this chapter is super short and you guys will stab me repeatedly with knifes.

"I've been having this dream that we can dream so darling close your eyes." Aria was who knows where, her mouth healed already. "Nice song lyrics don't ya think?" Dr. Wells came out of the shadows. "We had a deal Aria." She felt her cheek then stood up to have eye contact. "You're slipping, you fell in love with Mr. Allen. Big mistake." The room went dark and all she could see was yellow and green streaks around the room. The lights then flickered back on and Aria looked around the room.

"Bastard!" She screamed. "Face me!" A yellow gloved hand wrapped around her mouth. "Boo," a man whispered in her ear. She turned to face the faceless mam but he was gone. "Aria!" Barry yelled. Barry noticed her hair was now died black, her lips very red, and a gothic earring dangling from her ear. Her eyes were now almost a glowing shade of gold. She looked like a completely different person to Barry, yet Aria hadn't noticed since there wasn't a mirror anywhere near by. She looked over to a spot on the wall, a picture of Barry and Iris together smiling. Knife through Iris's head. "Barry, where are we! Doctor Wells, he-" Barry wrapped her in a warm embrace, he sniffed her hair. "I went crazy while you were gone." Aria pulled away from him. "No your still are going crazy because the girl you REALLY love is still missing. But Barry Doctor Wells-" "Aria, you don't understand I choo-" "Barry! Shut up! Doctor Wells did this to me! He injected me with something, made my cheek heal. The thing that killed your mom was here! Barry look at me-" the picture of Barry and Iris was no longer there, all that was left was a notch in the wall where the knife was. "Aria, what's that from..." "It's because of the yellow anti-streak! He freaking-ITS DOCTOR WELLS! If you run fast enough you could go back in time right!"

She paced around the room. "Wait, Barry where are we..." He pointed to a sign on a glass door that wasn't there moments ago. They were at Star-Labs. "Aria, why would he do this to you." She couldn't look at Barry. "I'm his daughter alright?!" Barry stumbled back, "you're Wells daughter-" "He just told me that I needed to do what I was told. Look I trained with the Arrow while I was gone okay? I wanted to be able to protect myself but then I discovered just now that Wells has to be the anti-streak and God Barry IVE KILLED PEOPLE! Well at least I will in the future. Barry I know I sound insane, I just..." She drunk Fred off, she didn't want to talk about anything anymore. He walked over to her and wrapping his arms around her allowing her to cry into his chest, but she did the complete opposite. She took one of Barry's arms and most likely dislocated his shoulder. "Oh god..." She cried as he laid on the floor in pain. "I'm out of control." She ran out of the room VERY quickly. "Barry! What happened!" Caitlin asked he trudged into her medical space. "Aria, I think she dislocated my shoulder..." "Why would Aria dislocate your shoulder..." Cisco just happened to walk in and those were the first words he heard.

"Were you guys like... Undressing each other and then snap?" "No Cisco! We were talking and the next thing I knew I was on the floor, she was standing above me... And she said she was Well's daughter..." "Woah dude, this is some soft chic flick." Barry yelled loudly when Caitlin put his shoulder back in place. "All better!" She squeaked.

<^>

The forest where Barry and Aria saw the first metal guy was swaying back and forth. Aria was balling her eyes out and it was effecting nature. "Barry!" She screamed. Her brain was fighting with itself. "Barry Allen!" A laugh that sounded almost happily evil came out. "Haha!" ((I imagine her as Azula from the Nick show Avatar here)) "Barry Allen!" She screamed again. Plants coming to her. "Yes!" Her brain was telling her to kill, kill, kill the man. Some tiny part loved him. "Barry!" She screamed, her voice dripping with insanity.

A/n

Hehe... You guys are going to murder me violently in my sleep for what I've done to Aria. :P