Ch10: Shijima's Help

..................... Yashiro POV.........................
He was soo close to dying! I have to think of another plan immediately. I don't wanna kill Amane-kun, what should I do?!

"I'm soo glad you're alive Yashiro!" Amane-kun said with tears running down his eyes. I tried to act as if I never was part of Tsukasa-kun's dying. I pretended to cry on Tsukasa-kun's death.

(Ambulance, Timeskip, everything)

The police was involved in this and they were finding out who murdered Tsukasa-kun. I tried my best to cover Amane-kun as he should die in the school. Somehow, I was able to communicate with Akane-kun. I told him all that happened and so. I asked him if he had a plan.

"Well, Tsukasa did come back. But I'm not sure how No.7 should come back. Wait! Maybe I should ask No.4 for help!" (Ak)

"Eh? How will she help us Akane-kun!?" (Y)

"You'll see, luckily, I'm able to get another watch from Kako." (Ak)

................Shijima(No.4) POV......................

I was painting a few birds for fun when No.1 came running in. He seemed exhausted, so I gave him some water that I had with me.

"No.4!..I need your help!" He said between breaths.

"What do you need?"

We talked about what he wanted and I did as he said. When he had to leave, he thanked me and waved. I waved back and continued to paint, still wondering about No.1's strange request.

.....................Akane POV...........................
It wasn't easy running with this thing but I knew this was the solution. I asked No.4 to paint a No.7 clone with all the characteristics of him. Even the annoying ones.
"Where are we going?" The clone asked.

"Back in time!" I said.
When we reached, I gave the clone a pocket watch and kept everything set up. I pushed him in, trusting that this would do it.

..................... Yashiro POV(again)............

When I was in the bathroom, asking myself on what I should do, a portal came and a person came flying onto me. I slowly got up and found Hanako-kun on me.
"Yashirooooo!" He said hugging me.

My eyes were filled with relief, until Akane-kun contacted me, saying he was a clone. He also told me that if Hanako-kun meets Amane-kun, then Amane-kun might understand who he rightfully is in the future. I nodded to the plan.

I walked out the bathrooms with Hanako-kun with me. Amane-kun was waiting for me. He waved to me but then stopped and stared at Hanako-kun, who was clinging on to me.

"Yashiro...who is that?!"

"Oh this is Yugi Amane's future self!" I said calmly.

"Masaka(no way). How is that even possible?!" (Am)

"With time travel!" (Y)
The Hanako-kun clone neared Amane-kun and gave him a hug. Sure he was a clone but he still knows all his past. That is Shijima-san's power after all.

Amane-kun looked surprised.
"I'm gonna become a ghost?" (Am)

"Yeah, That's why I know you as Hanako-kun." (Y)

"So, I should die?" (Am)

"DON'T SAY IT SOO CALMLY!" (Y)

Amane-kun sighed.
"I thought I was gonna be someone related to astronomy, but I just ended up to be a ghost with no future!" (Am)

"Yeah, but, Hanako-kun's really important in my life! I think of him way more than a friend. Sure he's a perv but I don't hate him at all! I love him!" (Y)

"Wha-"(Am)

"So, come back to the future, Hanako-kun! Please!" (Y)

"Yashiro..." (Am)

To be continued...
Waa~
Hi everyone! How are y'all doing? Safe from coronavirus I suppose. Ik it's tough in quarantine for most of you. But at least y'all can spend time with family. And hopefully, the Coronavirus will end by May. And also guys, Ch.66 of the Jibaku Shounen Hanako-kun manga is coming out tommorow and I just can't wait. And so is Demon Slayer's next chapter! Yay, 2 in 1! Love y'all.

-Rika
🌝🌚🌝🌚