Ch8: Back in the Present

......................... Still Yashiro's POV..........
I ran into hug my kouhai. The blond haired boy just stared in confusion. "Who are you?" He asked.
"Its me... Yashiro... Yashiro-Senpai!"
He shrugged.

I smiled at Akane-kun, who just gave me an angry stare.
"Yashiro-san...? Are you an Idiot?"
I gave a confused look.

"Eh?"

"You changed the past you female bastard!"

I gasped. I immediately ran outside, remembering that if Amane-kun didn't commit suicide, he would be a teacher. I looked around, but I heard Kou-kun say something.

"Crap! I'm late for my class with Mr. Yugi."

I turned back at Kou-kun running out of the bathroom. I followed him, with Akane-kun and Mitsuba-kun behind me.
Hopefully this is Amane-kun. It better be. He was gonna be a teacher in this school after all.

We quickly stopped near the door. I peeked at the glass. I couldn't believe my eyes. Black choppy hair, warm amber eyes, pale skin...
"Hanako-kun!" I shouted, running inside. Everyone there gave me a look of confusion. Hanako-kun gave me a look too. He honestly looked way older.

"Umm... Yashiro-san? May I help you?" He asked.
Akane-kun was signaling me to get back outside. I didn't listen though.

"How do you know my name!?" I shouted.
"Because I teach you?" He said with a confused smile.

"You're Hanako-kun aren't you?!" (Y)
"Uhh...no? Who's that? Your friend?"

I growled at him.
Did I change the past that badly? Was it the fact that I made Amane-kun happy?

"Where's Tsukasa-kun!?" (Y)
"Yashiro-san, its Tsukasa-sensei, please call everyone with honorifics. And Tsukasa-sensei is downstairs, at P.E."

I quickly ran downstairs to the court. I saw a man, who looked just like Hanako-kun. He was wearing a blue zipper jacket and had a whistle hanging from his neck. He looked kinda cute to be honest.

He was guiding my class. He looked to me and Akane-kun.
"Aoi-san, Yashiro-san, you're late!" He said in a childish manner. He smacked the back of Akane-kun's head.

"Get changed kids."

Me and Akane-kun cringed. This wasn't the Tsukasa they knew. After changing, I met the other girls at the track.
"Nene-chan!"
I waved to Aoi as I joined her.

"Tsukasa-sensei is soo cute again right?" She asked in excitement. Remembering all of Tsukasa-kun's sadistic personality, I looked back on what she said.
"Uh...yeah...cute..."

After our P.E lesson with Tsukasa-kun, me and Akane-kun planned to go fix this mistake.
So we went into the boundary. Mirai was there. She jumped on Akane-kun, holding her toy. He held Mirai in his hands and sighed.
"I promised Kako that i'd take care of her. So I guess she's coming along." He said.

"Oh thats ok."
"Sorry about it."
"Its nothing! Ki ni shinai de(no worries)"

We opened the portal again, however, Akane-kun said that he could only send one person back in time as he only has one pocket watch. He set the time to 1969 and the location to Kamome academy.

He gave me the pocket watch.
"Fix this! And this time, don't lose the watch." He said. I nodded.

"Good luck..."

I fell into the portal, watching as Akane-kun stood with Mirai in his hands.
(Timeskip)

I slowly wake up to find myself in a corridor. I quickly get up. I look around, cluelessly. A short figure stood in front of me.

"Oh... Yashiro... you're here! I was looking for you!"

"Eh?"

The figure held my cheeks and gave me a hug.
"I was worried! Where were you! I can't loose you!!!"

I melted into the hug.

........How can I fix this mistake...do I have to make him depressed...?

To be continued...

Waa~
Hi everyone! How's the story so far? So, I've heard the Coronavirus has gotten severely worse. So I jist wanna tell ya'll this even though you've probably heard it more than ever.
Stay safe. Wash your hands. And stay hygenic. Stay safe. Love y'all

- Rika
🌝🌚🌝🌚