Ch9: The "Prank"

MANGA SPOILERS AHEAD
(WARNING: SAD CHAPTER. NOT FOR THOSE WITH A SENSITIVE HEART!)

.........................Amane POV.......................
When I saw Yashiro again, I was happy. It was 7 pm and Yashiro needed her dinner. I gave her my extra lunch and Tsuchigomori-Sensei gave her some food.

At night, Yashiro went to her bed in the infirmary. I kissed her goodnight and left.

.................... Yashiro POV...........................
I could barely sleep. I kept turning and twisting in my bed. Was there a way Amane-kun could turn into Hanako-kun again? Without making him sad.
I took the clock in my pocket as I didn't loose it this time.

This is all my fault. I shouldn't have went back in time at all. And why is it that I couldn't see Mitsuba-kun clearly that time? Was this because of my lifespan? This is soo confusing!!!

I sighed and kept the clock back in my pocket.
I'm here for one thing! And that's to get Hanako-kun back!
But there was another thing in my head.
Hanako-kun is kinda annoying and I can't understand him. But Amane-kun is a bit better.

I slowly drifted to a peaceful slumber after all those thoughts. The next day, I got up and took my clothes to the showers. There were showers in the girls changing room for the pool club members.
As I turned the water on, I felt like taking a normal shower after soo many weeks and months. I don't have to become a fish anymore. I quickly dried myself up and changed into my uniform. As I did my hair, Tsuchigomori-sensei gave me my breakfast. I told Tsuchigomori-sensei about what actually happened in the future and that Amane-kun is an apparition in the present.

He didn't believe me. He ruffled my hair and left with a laugh. Thanks to him I had to fix my hair all over again. I ate my breakfast, brushed my teeth and when I was passing by the opposite class, I saw Tsukasa-kun drawing on the chalkboard. My eyes lit up.

I know how to bring Hanako-kun back. Definitely this must work for sure!

I ran to Tsukasa-kun. He looked at me and rolled his eyes.
"What do you want!?" He nagged.

"Wanna play a prank on your brother?" I asked

Tsukasa-kun gave an evil laugh.
"What do you have in mind?"

....................Amane POV....................
I waited for Yashiro in the class. She's usually earlier than me. I heard Tsukasa laugh. It was unusual he laughed like this in his class. I crept up to his class to find blood everywhere. Yashiro's hand was slit and Tsukasa was holding a knife with blood on it. My eyes were wide open.

"Yashiro!"
I ran to check her breath, but Tsukasa blocked me. I grabbed his collar and stared at him angrily.  I could see the fear in his eyes.
"A-Amane! T-This is a prank! Ask her!" He said. I looked back and saw Yashiro hasn't moved a muscle. I knew my brother was lying. I grabbed the knife from his hands and stabbed him with it. He died instantly. I took deep breaths and I shook my head. I don't believe it...I've become a murderer.

"Tsukasa? Tsukasa? TSUKASA!!?"
Tears flew down my cheeks as I saw both of the ones I love in front of me. I looked from a window. I wanted to jump down the window and die. But I looked at Yashiro's cute face.

She would have wanted me to live right?

I closed the window and took a deep breath. I leaned to the corner and cried. That's when I heard a cough. I quickly turned to the dead bodies and saw Yashiro coughing.
I ran to her and gave her the hardest kiss ever. I also gave her a few breaths.

"Amane-kun?"
"Yashiro...I'm soo happy you're alive!"

To be continued.....
Waa~
Hi everyone!Sorry if this was a sad chapter. The next one will be a happy one I promise. BTW, guys, I'm on Quotev now! I make Jibaku Shounen Hanako-kun quizzes and I'm planning to make fanfics there to. My username is otakuchan206 and my name in Quotev is otakusenpai. Check it out please <3 Stay safe! Love y'all.

-Rika
🌝🌚🌝🌚