Ch4: Make you Happy

.............Kou's P.O.V...........
"Aoi-senpai! Why do we have to wait in front of a mirror?" I asked, tired of waiting.
"You'll see!"
"But that's what you've been saying 1 hour ago!" I whined. Hanako was floating around and playing with the Mokke.

"Yes!!"
Me and Hanako looked to Aoi-Senpai.

"What?" Hanako asked

"We are gonna be using No.3's boundary. And it finally opened!" He said. I gasped. Mitsuba's boundary? Mitsuba came out.
"Oh! Minamoto-kun! No.7!"

"Mitsuba! Y-Y-You're ok! Yokkata desu(im glad)!" I said.

Mitsuba gave a confused look.  He shrugged.

"Anyways, come on! I can take you both back in time!"
We both entered his boundary, hoping Senpai would be ok.

.................... Yashiro's POV........................

Amane-kun and Tsukasa-kun just looked at me as I froze for one second. Before I could say anything, Amane-kun sighed.
"She's not from the future! That's impossible Tsukasa." He said. Tsukasa shook his head.

"But what is that tiny computer!?"

"Maybe it's something rich families have!" Amane-kun replied to his brother. I gave a small smile to the two brothers. Amane-kun smiled back at me and Tsukasa-kun ran off to his class.
"I'm sorry about my brother. I know he's annoying..."

"No worries, everything's fine!" I said cutting him off. While we entered class, Amane-kun told me about a moon rock he found. Which I immediately found out was Tsuchigomori-sensei's yorishiro. Now it all came to my mind.

This boy here...will commit suicide...will kill his brother...will leave his thoughts about going to the moon...and here he is, smiling at me with his big amber eyes. Is there a way that he would be happy?

I thought to myself all day. When the bright moon rose. I went to Tsuchigomoroi-sensei's office and he gave me a nice bed to sleep on in the infirmary. I nicely slept on it, wondering what I can do to make Amane-kun happy. But, in the middle of the night, I found the perfect way and hoped it would make him happy.

When I woke up, I changed to my uniform, brushed my teeth and went to class, knowing what I'll do. Tsuchigomori-sensei came up to me saying that he didn't find a way to send me back to the future and that he will try today and tommorow. Amane-kun entered the class and saw me. He waved as I waved back. He sat near me with his chair for a few minutes. I know what I had to do. I grabbed Amane-kun's hands and looked at him. He looked red. I slowly kissed his right cheek, where he didn't have a band-aid. I turned red, but I knew that this was what I had to do. Amane-kun turned into a tomato. He covered his eyes with his hands.
"Y-Yashiro w-w-what was t-that?!"
"I wanted to make you smile!" I said giving him my best smile. Amane-kun looked at me and smiled back.

.......................... Hanako's POV...................
While we were going through No.3's boundary, I felt something go by me. I looked down at my feet, and found out that they were disappearing. I was shocked. This means something is happening to the past. There's something wrong in my past. I'm not supposed to be disappearing. The kid was looking at his feet while walking through the boundary. No.3 and No.1 were going in front of us.

I slowly came to the boy and whispered something.
"Boy! I'm disappearing!" I said. He looked at me and then my feet.
"Who are you?" He asked. Then he knocked his head and looked at me again.

"Something's happening to me too Hanako! I'm forgetting you, Senpai, the fact that Spider-sensei is No.5! Does this have anything to do with Senpai going to the past?" He said. I slowly nodded.
I went up to No.1 and told him about me and the kid's problem. He turned  back and sighed.
"She went back in time to 1969." He said. I gasped.

Did she meet my past-self? Is she making him happy and stopping him from commiting suicide? If so...we need to stop her. My past-self dies 3 days after today, and if she changes the date, I won't be a ghost anymore...

To be continued...