Ch3: Where is Yashiro?!

.............. Hanako's POV.............
" They sent her through time, to the past..." No. 1 said as he sighed.

"Why exactly?" The kid asked, coming over to us.

"Because...we...needed a human to try the machine out on...?"
Before he could say anything, I grabbed his collar and threw him to the wall.
"I'm the leader of the seven mysteries may I remind you!? And Yashiro is one of the most  important person to me!" I said in anger.
Who do the timekeepers think they are? How dare they meddle with my Yashiro!? I stared at No.1 and held my knife towards his neck.

He went back in fear.
"Hanako! Yamero(stop)!!" The boy came in. He grabbed the knife from me and threw it to the side.
"We can save Senpai!"
"No! You don't need to save her!" No.1 said. I came to fight him again, but got held back by the kid.

"Why, Aoi-senpai?"
"Because she wanted to go. We didn't really force her." He said.
Me and the kid were shocked. Why would Yashiro even want to go?

"There is however, a pathway where we could reach her and get her back from the time machine."

"Take us there!" Me and the kid shouted together.

.................. Yashiro POV....................

Me and Amane-kun were talking more than me and Aoi would. He was a lot like Hanako-kun, except he was shy and a bit weak. Even the study material was way more harder than the ones in the present. Amane-kun never told me anything about himself though, just like Hanako-kun. During break, me and Amane-kun sat together and he shared his lunch with me. That time, a girl with dark pink hair came to us.

"Hey, Yugi! Seems like you've actually got a friend... oh wait... did you force her to become your friend? I knew you'd never actually have friends. You're really weak after all." She said smiling. Amane looked down with a sad sigh. I angrily got up.

"Shut it! As if you're as strong as he as he is. I'd like to see you carry his bag!" I shouted to her. The girl smiled and tried to lift his bag, she couldn't though. She left it and went away.

"Let's go..." I heard her say to her friends. Amane watched as she left. As I sat down, he hugged me into a tight squeeze, squeezing me.
"Thanks, Yashiro."
"Uhh...ummm...Han... Amane-kun? You're really close to me." I said moving away from his chest.

(Timeskip)
While going to class, I had to go to the bathroom. When I went in, I looked at the door for the third stall. A girl came out of it and saw me staring at the door in awe.
"Aren't you Yugi Amane's girlfriend?" She asked. I blushed soo bad.
"N-No! We're just friends!"
"But letting you know, he's kinda perverted, so all the girls stay away from him. You're the new girl, so this is just information." The girl said. She looked down and laughed.

"Can I call you radish legs?" She asked.
"NO! I mean, no, sorry.",
I thanked the girl for the information and slowly went into the 3rd bathroom stall. It felt just like Hanako-kun's existence. I washed my hands and walked out.

Should I still be friends with him? Wait, of course I should!!

"Oh, hey Yashiro!"
"Amane-kun!"
"C'mon, let's go to class together."
"AMANE!!!" A familiar voice called. I looked back to see a boy who looks like Hanako-kun. Wait...no...it was Tsukasa.

"Tsukasa?" Amane-kun said.
"Amane! Who is this girl? Is she your girlfriend?" Tsukasa-kun asked jumping on his brother.

"Sh-She's not my girlfriend. She's Yashiro, my friend."

"Amane, you're blushing at the daikon girl!" Tsukasa replied with a toothy smile.

"Watashi wa daikon ja nai(im not a daikon)." I said with a pissed tone. Tsukasa-kun looked at me and smiled at Amane-kun.

"Where did you come from? The future or something? What's that small computer in your pocket?" Tsukasa-kun asked, pointing towards my phone.

Oh no...what do I do...do I tell them that I'm from the future or what?

To be continued..
...........................................................
Waa~
Hi everyone! So, what dya all think will happen next? Oh and one of my stories named "The Romantic Adventures of AmaNene" needs help. In my latest chapter "Beach Day Part 2, I asked if you guys could give me and Idea on what you all want the romantic adventure to be about in #6. Pls tell me if u do have an Idea. Love you guys

-Rika
🌝🌚🌝🌚