Ch7: The Pocket Watch

.......................Still Akane's POV.................
I spoke again to Minamoto-kun.
"Do you remember No.7 or not?!"
"Which No.7?" He replied. I sighed. I looked at No.3 and asked him if he knew Tsukasa.
"Who's Tsukasa? And who are you? And why is Lame-ass Traffic Safety Earring here?" He replied. I knew that Yashiro had changed the past and I took a second to hope she would fix it. The place was breaking down as the old No.3 appeared. Minamoto-kun's staff wasn't sealed. He took it out, pointing towards the mirrors as No.3(Mitsuba) hid behind him.

For their own safety, I kicked them both down and they rolled out of the boundary (don't ask how). I quickly ran up the stairs as quick as I can and before I could reach the portal, the stairs were breaking down. I could see the portal from a distance. I threw my pocket watch into the portal but I failed to reach the portal myself. As I fell down to the fire, all I could do is hope that Yashiro finds that clock. I closed my eyes, ready to face death, but I got saved by Minamoto-kun. He caught me and threw me out of the boundary. We both panted in relief. I thanked the boy for his help. I was back into my uniform and Minamoto-kun noticed me.

"Aoi-Senpai?"
I told the boys all what happened and I'm pretty sure they didn't understand.

.......................... Yashiro's POV...............
I woke up and smiled. What happened at night got struck in my head. I got kissed. "My first kiss!" I said to myself. I brushed, changed into my uniform and went to the class. Tsuchigomori-sensei came to me, giving me my breakfast. I quickly ate it before anybody could see it. Amane-kun skipped to the class. He had less wounds. He saw me and sat next to me.
"Yashiro! I got extra lunch for you since I know you don't have food!" He said. I smiled hesitantly.

"But I already have lunch. See!" I said, reaching under my desk. I felt the box and held it to his sight.
"See!"
But then I noticed a small clock resting on top of my lunchbox. I thought someone lost it but it looked different. But I decided to give it to the lost and found anyway. I told Amane-kun that and I went outside. While walking, I admired the clock. I was feeling the glass when it twisted. A big light appeared from the clock. I screamed as it was sucking me in. I slowly rubbed my head. I saw the clock and felt like i'd seen it somewhere.

That's when all of what happened came to my head. I remembered everyone last night, but forgot them all today!
I woke up and found myself back into the present. I quickly looked for Akane-kun. I ran into the girls bathroom and saw Akane-kun, Kou-kun and Mitsuba-kun sitting there.
"Akane-kun!" I shouted.

He looked back and smiled as if he was relieved.
"Who's that?" Kou-kun and Mitsuba-kun asked. I was in shock...

Why don't they remember me......

To be continued....

No author's note today😅

-Rika
🌝🌚🌝🌚