Ch5: Yashiro's Location

.................... Amane's POV.........................
My heart just flew out of my chest. The girl that i've only known for barely a day just gave me a kiss on the cheek. All my thoughts of suicide was slowly floating away. I felt that this girl brought colors into my life.
"Amane-kun! Mitte(look)!" She shouted to me, making a bunny with her fingers. I looked at her have fun. She looked back at my serious expression and stopped what she was doing.
"Amane-kun?"
"Huh? Yashiro? What is it?"
"Something seems to be bothering you."

That's when I couldn't control myself. I quickly kissed both her cute cheeks. I couldn't control my happiness at all. Yashiro seemed to be blushing. My heart went more crazier than last time. We both hid our faces. I felt like living on with this girl. I felt that maybe I should just not end my life or kill my brother.

........................Kou's POV...................
Something's happening. I'm forgetting who Hanako and Senpai are. That's when Tsukasa appeared out of nowhere.
"AMANE!! HELP ME! I'M DISAPPEARING!" He shouted childishly. Mitsuba gasped. His cloak was also disappearing, revealing his uniform inside.

"What's happening?" Aoi-Senpai said to himself. I heard him. The rest of us were panicking.
Hanako and Tsukasa were disappearing. Mitsuba's cloak was fading away along with his claws. The former No.3 was appearing in the mirrors around us. I'm forgetting Hanako, Tsukasa and Senpai.

"We still need to keep going!" Aoi-Senpai said as he continued to climb stairs. Tsukasa yawned and left the place while the rest of us continued walking. That's when I remembered something.
Wait! Mitsuba's mirrors can also show the past. Just like the time in the fake world. Maybe he could show us where Senpai is and what she's doing.

"Mitsuba! Listen...!" I shouted. I told him what I was thinking and he thought it was a good idea. We told Hanako and Aoi-Senpai the plan and the agreed. In one of the mirrors, we saw Senpai. She looked really blurry, since Mitsuba's power is slowly disappearing. We saw her with a boy who looked like Hanako. I turned to look to Hanako. He seemed to be starting intensely at it.

....................... Hanako's POV.....................
I knew it! She's changing my past! She's making me happy. If I was happy back then, I wouldn't have cut my life short. I wouldn't have killed Tsukasa. And like Tsuchigomori said, I would have become an astronomy teacher. That's why all of this is happening!

I'm disappearing beacause I'm not gonna cut my life short. Tsukasa is disappearing because I'm not gonna kill him. And Mitsuba's powers are disappearing beacause it was Tsukasa who made Mitsuba eat the heart. And without Tsukasa, Mitsuba would have never been so. The kid is forgetting me and might be remembering me as a teacher instead of an apparition. It all adds up now.

I sighed. "Lets keep going!"
Somehow, we need to continue walking. We need to take Yashiro out of the way and somehow, make my human self commit suicide and kill human Tsukasa. But in another side in me, I smiled to Yashiro's kindness. She wanted to make me happy. That girl is really kind. As we walked, I heard No.1 chuckle.
"So, she's finally getting rid of you, huh?"
I looked back at him with a dark glare.

"Shut it, No.1!"

"How can I? I don't have to deal with your horrible personality anymore, right?"
I held his collar up.
"Are you deaf?! I said, Shut it!" I said, slowly scaring him.

The kid held me back and Mitsuba held No.1 back.
"You two idiots can't stop fighting?!" Mitsuba said with a pout.

I grabbed my hand back to myself. However, even with all this happening, the only thing going in my head was...

Yashiro... please...please...notice what you are doing. You just want to make Amane happy, but that's not only gonna change the world for him, it will also change his future.

To be continued...

Waa~
Hi everyone! So, I wrote this after my literature exam. And yes, I do need to go study. But I wanna ask you guys something. Should I do 'Reacting to Jibaku Shounen Hanako-kun Manga'? Like for an example...I read chapter 1 and share my reactions in the book? Should I do so? I might also add pictures. So yea. BTW, guys, stay safe from coronavirus and I promise we will get through this together. Wash your hands, Stay clean, don't touch your face for unnecessary reasons. Love you guys.

-Rika
🌝🌚🌝🌚