Please dont leave me.

Chapter 7.

Callums P.O.V

I stare at Macey then walk out of the room leaving her on the floor. She wouldn't understand if I told her and she probably wouldn't believe me either.

I walk down the corridor and shove my hands in my pockets, nobody talks to me as they can tell im not in a good mood atall. Why does she have to be so presistant and so obsessed with Matt fucking Turner, everyone thinks he is so perfect but they don't know him like I do and I wont ever forgive that bastard for what he did to me.

I lean against a wall and sigh, I run my fingers through my hair and try to calm myself down. I look to my right and see Macey running around like a lonney. What the hell is she doing now...Probably looking for Matt so she can explain herself, thinking of her going to see him really pisses me off so I might aswell go and ruin whatever it is she's going to do. I push my back off the wall and begin to  follow Macey out of the school building I keep enough distance so she doesn't notice im following her.

She suddenly starts running. Shit Im starting to lose sight of her, I pick up my pace so I am running after her, why does she have to be a fast runner. She comes back into sight and I can see her going towards the road, she doesn't stop to check if any cars are coming she just carries on running forward. I can see in the distance a car it is speeding towards Macey she doesnt seem to notice. No please god no dont do this. I suddenly start running faster then I have ever run before, my heart is beating faster and faster.

"MACEY!!!" I scream and rush towards her.

Her tiny fragile body is lying in the middle of the road the smile from her face has disapeared and her big beautiful brown eyes are shut, all the sparkle that Macey had is gone. I grab onto her hand and hold it tightly, I try to hold back my tears but I can slowly feel them streaming down my face. People are moving all around me but I dont know whats going on, I can hear people talking to me but I dont know what they are saying. The ambulance arrives and the paramedics pull Macey onto a stretcher and carefully place her into the ambulance, the whole time I cling desperately onto her hand.

God. You took Kayla from me. Please don't take Macey aswell.