That little plus sigh.

Comment and rate !! <3

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Macey....." Molly pulls me into a hug and I bury my face into her shoulder. "It will all be okay I promise" Molly starts to run her fingers through my hair making me relax.

"What am I going to do" I ask Molly with a desperate tone in my voice.

"You need to talk to Callum Macey more than anything" Molly sounds so calm as if she knows what she is doing.

I know Molly is right but how do I tell Callum something like this ?

It is going to tear him apart and ruin his future.

"Not now I need to get my head around this" I pull myself away from Molly and look at the pregnancy test again.

The little plus sigh is staring back at me. This one little sigh has decided my whole future for me.

"IM GOING TO BE LIKE THOSE HILLBILLY TEENAGE MUMS WHO'S BOYFRIEND LEAVES THEM AND THEY END UP LIVING IN A ONE BEDROOM FLAT AND GOING ON MAURY !" I start to cry hysterically and Molly just stares at me in shock.

[A/N Maury is a talk show were people go for things like DNA tests and stuff]

"CALM DOWN MACEY !" Molly grabs hold of my shoulders shaking me lightly. "You will not end up like them because you are far to pretty to end up on there anyway !"

"Your right " I nod my head and wipe my eyes trying to calm myself down.

"Now first things first. We need to tell your mum she will know what to do" Molly tells me

"She is going to kill me" I mumble.

"Hey she was the one who sent you to an all boy's school" Molly shrugs at me.

"Yeah that is true..." I nod in agreement.

"Do you know were your mum is ?" Molly asks looking at her phone.

"Next door" I answer simply.

"Come on then " Molly grabs my hand and pulls me out of the bathroom.

We make our way to next doors house, I try to run away every now and then but Molly grabs my hand each time pulling me back to her. I hesitate when it comes to knocking on the door so Molly just bangs hers fist against it.

The door flings open and Jake is standing infront of us grinning like mad.

"What brings you two here" Jake wriggles his eyebrows at us making Molly giggle and me scowl.

"I need to speak to my mum" I fold my arms and speak in a rude tone.

"Sure she is through here" Jake opens the door gesturing for us to come in. We walk into the house and follow Jake onto the kitchen were my mum and here new friend are having tea.

"Macey !" My mum jumps up and pulls me into a hug.

"Hey mum" I hug her back quickly.

"Is there something the matter ?" My mum goes back to her chair and sips at her tea.

"I need to talk to you alone" I point to the door for us to leave but my mum shakes her head.

"Sweety you can just tell me here" My mum waves me off making me growl at her.

"No I really think this is a private matter" I say through gritted teeth.

"Nonsense just spit it out Macey" My mum takes a gulp of her tea.