All this time ?

Who should play Callum and Matt ideas people ? <3

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3 months. Its been 3 whole months since the incident with Callum and I am slowly but surely turning back to the way I was. I moved out of Callums dorm and in with Matt and Sophie moved in with Callum. I don't talk to Callum and he does the same. It is better this way.

"Morning beautiful" I opened my eyes to find matt sitting next to me smiling. I glared at him an made groaned before pulling the covers over my face. "Oh what a lovely thing to do to your boyfriend in the morning."  I simply let out another groan and kicked Matt gently. "Macey. Up now come on."Matt had a stern but jokey tone in his voice.

"Nooo !" I starting whinning like I was a child, but there is no way I am getting out of this bed.

"Fine you asked for it." I pulled my head out from the covers to find Matt hovering over me his hands by my ribs.

"No don't you dare !" I tried to back away but Matt grabbed me and started tickling me. "No Matt Stopp! I squealed and giggled and flung my feet about.

"Are you going to get up ?" Matt questioned me whilst still tickling me.

"Yes !" I rushed my words out and wriggled out of his graps trying to catch my breathe back.

"Good." Matt got off my bed and went to make a drink.

I pulled myself out of bed and dragged myself into the bathroom. I showered and got dressed very slowly as I am way too tired to do things fast. I blowdried my hair and ran the striaghtners over it before putting on some simple makeup.

"Okay im ready." I walked out the bathroom and Matt looked up at me and smiled.

"Beautiful as ever Macey" I smiled back at him and Matt came over to me and planted a kiss on my lips.

It felt wrong.

I don't love Matt. I love Callum. I lie to myself and tell myself that I love Matt but I dont, I should be with Callum but he doesn't feel the same. I need to forget thats why I need to love Matt.

I pull myself away and looked at the floor nervously.

"We should get going we are going to be late." I put on a fake smile and grabbed Matts hand before leading him out the door.

Matt drops me off at my class and plants a kiss on my forehead before leaving to go to his own class. I stand outside the door nervously. I hate walking in to my classroom and seeing the same thing everyday.

I take in a deep breath and push open the door, I keep my head down and walk quickly to my seat.
I hear giggles from across the room, I try not to look up but I can't help it. I slowly lift my head up and infront of me is Sophie and Callum. Sophie is on Callums lap, her arms around his neck and she keeps flicking her hair. Damn bitch. Then I looked at Callum, I dont know if I imagine this but everytime he is with her he looks bored and his smile looks fake. Must just be me imagining things.

At the end of the register I grab my things and rush out of the classroom not bothering to look back at Callum. I need to accept it. Were over.

Chemistry. Fuck. I have that class with Callum, thankfully Sophie isn't in that class.

I take my seat and after a while the boys start to pile in, they're all messing around and throwing things around, inlcuding Callum. I cant help but stare at him, his perfect face smiling brightly, his eyes shining with happiness. A smile plants across my face and Callums turns around and notices me smiling at him and he gives me smile back. I quickly turn away and pretend to be reading. BioChemistry.....right weres my ipod.

Our teacher walks in and signals us all to be quiet, after a while everyone quiet's down and listens to Mr. Wright.

"Okay, your going to be assigned partners and do a project together on the topic we are studying." Mr Wrights voice boomed over the class and everyone let out a groan. "Okay I am going to start saying partners so listen up. Alex and john" I looked over and the two boys high fived eachother obviously happy with the choice. "Sam and William" one of the boys let out a groan and the other bite down on his lip. Yep deffiantly gay. "Macey and Callum" I looed around the room waiting for the reaction from the pair... WAIT ME AND CALLUM.

"Fuck Fuckity Fuck." I mumbled unde my breathe and Mr.Wright carried on reading out pairs.

"Okay go sit with your partner and discuss what your are going to do." Mr,Wright instructed and everyone followed.

Callum sat down next to me nervously and we both just stared down at the table for a moment.

"So...."Callum finally spoke "The weathers nice.."

Seriously did he just talk about the weather ?

"Yep...." I nodded my head and the awkward silence started again.

I started to tap my pencial on the table. God this is awkward. Im very tempted to do the awkward turtle movement but I better not.

"Okay, how about after school we go back to ou- I mean my dorm and start the project okay?" I nodded my head in agreement and soon after that class ended and I headed out as quickly as I could.

Why did I get put with Callum of all people! Id rather of gone with the boy that stinks of BO!

After school came way to quick. Why couldn't the day drag out like usual ! God has it out for me I just know it. Its because I killed my hamster when I was 5 isn't it, Well I apologise for not knowing that hamsters cant swim!

I made my way to Callums to dorm and knocked on the door nervously, Callum answered instantly.

"Hey Macey, Come in." I walked in nervously looking around the room, just as I remember except for the smell of Sophie lingering around me.

"We better get started." I sat on a chair by the counter and pulled out my books, Callum took a seat next to me.

"So, I was thinking we could do a presentation and just talk about what we have learned." Callum suggested I nodded my head in agreemeant and we both started to write down notes and ideas for the presentation.

Underdog just look at the mess you made

its such a shame a shame that it turned out

this way.

I scramblled in my pocket for my phone. It was Matt.

"Its Matt I should get this." I was just about to answer my phone when Callum grabbed it and rejected the call. "What the hell Callum !" I give him the wtf look.

"Why are you with him." Callum ran his fingers through his hair and looked at me dead in the eye.

"Because I err I love him obviously." I looked away from Callum and started to fiddle with my top.

"Your lying Macey." Callum took a step closer to me making me feel nervous.

"Why do you care anyway Callum you have Sophie!" I bite down on my lip and turned away from Callum.

Two strong arms wrapped themselves around me. Callum. I could feel his breathe on the back of my neck and his scent was lingering around me.

"I don't love Sophie, I love you Macey." Callum whispered in my ear, Tears stung my eyes and started to fall down my cheek. "I never stopped loving you Macey." Callums words sounded so truthfull.

"Then why ?" I whispered my words trying hard to stop myself from sobbing.

"Sophie forced me." I turned around and stared at Callum stunned.

"Forced you ?"

"She kissed me and Matt took a picture and in the picture it looked like I was kissing her, they said they would show you the picture unless I let you go and dated Sophie" My mouth dropped open.

Matt and Sophie had this planned all along. Me finding out about Sophie and Callum so that Matt would get me.

"They did the same to me, they said if I didn't break up with you they would show you a picture" Callum went into shock.

This whole time both Sophie and Matt were working together so they could split me and Callum up.
I flung my arms around Callum and crashed my lips against his, Callum kissed me back instantly and it felt right. I pulled myself away and hid my face in Callums neck.

"I love you Callum" I whispered.

"I love you too Macey."

We stood their holding eachother for a moment, I was scared to let go incase Callum left me again.
"What are we going to do about Sophie and Matt" I look at Callum and he had a smile on his face.

"Revenge of course."

Oh this is going to be fun.