I wouldn't change one thing.

Okay guys this is the final chapter ! Sad times I know :(
But on the bright side I have entered my story for the watty awards ! I would really appreciate it if you would tell your friends ect about my book ! Thanks <3

This chapter is in Macey' P.O.V (:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I crouched down on the floor behind the counter and watched the bubbling mess rising infront of me as if it was ready to explode any minute now. I bite down onto my bottom lip lightly as the bubbly mess grew bigger and bigger, red liquid flowing out of the saucepan and down the oven onto the floor making  a massive puddle.

"This is your fault !" I hissed to the side keeping my eyes fixed infront of me.

"Im 5 and your 21 how is this my fault." A high pitched voice hissed back at me.

I looked to the side at my daughter Kayla, giving her my best evil glare but Kayla simply stuck her tounge out at me before turning away from me.

"You take that back !" I demanded, folding my arms in a huff.

"No." She replied simply grinning at me triumphly.

"You was not born you was hatched." I whispered at Kayla,  a smirk grew on my face.

"Im telling dad when he gets home !" Kayla shouted standing up suddenly.

"Im going to tell aswell then !" I shouted back as I got to my feet.

"Daddy loves me more then you so he won't care." Kayla told me turning her back to me.

"No way he loves me way more !" I told Kayla knowingly. "Im so sending you to boarding school." I told her, laughing as I spoke.

"Daddy wont let you!" She turned around, scowling at me.

"He will like the peace and quiet.."I told her, grinning widly.

"Then why don't we ship you off !" Kayla replied anger rising in her voice.

"Because Im the joy of this house." I told her straight.

"Ermm mum..." Kayla tugged at my top but I ignored her.

"And I make him laugh so he would miss me way to much." I continued speaking as Kayla tugged at my top.

"Mum..."Kayla repeated as she started to poke me.

"He also loves me the most so he would not send me off anyway."

"Mum !" Kayla shouted kicking my in the leg.

"What !" I shouted back and I yelped in pain.

"Look!" Kayla shouted pointing towards the stove.

I looked towards the stove, my jaw dropped open and I stood there for a moment shocked and unsure what to do. Panick rised inside me and I started to fratically run back and fourth flinging my arms around trying to figure out how to handle the situation.

BANG.

A red sticky mess exploded out of the pan and splattered everwere, I held my arms up instantly as the mess hit me full on covering my clothes and hair completely. I opeed my eyes to see Kayla covered in the red liquid aswell as my kitchen.

"Uhoh..." I whispered as I heard a car pull outside my house.

I waited as I heard the front door click open and footsteps started clonking along the hallway, they got louder and louder as they neared the kitchen.

"Macey..... Kayla....?" Callums voice called out as he pushed the kitchen door open.

Callum dropped his keys onto the floor, his jaw looked about ready to drop as he took everything in.

"Welcome home..." I gave him a small wave, smiling slightly.

"What on earth happened ?" Callum spoke slowly looking at me intensivly.

"Me and kayla though the kitchen could use some colour...." I answered thinking about it as I spoke.

"Right....So you painted the walls with pasta sauce ?" Callum asked raising an eyebrow at me.

"Yes....."I replied, slowly nodding.

Callum burried his face in his hands, rubbing his face slowly before looking at me again.

"Kayla what happened ?" He asked, bending down onto the floor by Kayla.

I looked over at Kayla who was happily eating the pasta sauce of her hands, I shook my head at her and she simply smiled at me before turning to Callum.

"Mummy is a bad cook." Kayla told Callum simply.

I gave Kayla my best death glare before turning back to Callum, giving him my sweetest smile that I could do.

"You are banned from this kitchen Macey." Callum told me sternly.

"I have absoulutely no problem with that !" I cheered, grinning widely at Callum.

"Anyway, Sophie and Matt invited us for dinner at theirs so go get chaned." Callum instructed.

Both mine and Kayla's faces light up as we heard Sophie's name. We loved going over their to see them. Matt and Sophie have a son who is only a few months behind Kayla sophie had no idea she was pregnant how bizarre is that !

"So that means I can see Brent !" Kayla squealed clapping her hands together.

"It does indeed." Callum picked up Kayla, smiling gently at her. "Come on lets get you cleaned up."

I followed Callum up the stairs as he carried Macey, I went into our room and jumped straight into the shower and washed all the red liquid off me and out of my hair. I turned off the water and stepped out the shower wrapping a towel around me quickly. I did my makeup in the bathroom quickly before blow drying my hair straight.

"Macey are you nearly ready ?" Callum called through the door.

I opened the door and stepped out, heading straight for my wardrobe to find an outfit. I settled for some blue skinny jeans and an orange top with a zip down the front.

"Now I am." I annouced once I was fully clothed.

"Lets go then." Callum instructed. "Kayla come on were going." Callum called as he left our bedroom.

Kayla came running down the stairs after us looking adorbale in her pink dress and black leggings. Her straight brown hair fell down her back perfectly.

"So cute !" I cooed as I picked her up and cuddled her close.

"You look very pretty to mummy." Kayla complemented smiling up at me.

"Right come on you two." Callum told us, pratically dragging me out the door.

The journey from my house to Sophie's house is not that far only about a 5 minute drive which is handy because we have become such good friends.

Once we arrived Sophie was outside waiting for us with Brent. Once we were parked I rushed out of the car and ran over to Sophie embracing her into a massive hug.

"I missed you so much !" I squealed as I clung onto her.

"Me too ! I hate not seeing you as much !" Sophie hugged me back tightly.

"Were is Kayla ?" I looked down to see Brent tugging at my jeans.

"She is in the car, Callum is just getting her." I smiled down at Brent, as he happily walked towards my car.

"BRENT !" Kayla squealed as Callum lifted her out of the car and onto the floor.

"Hi Kayla." Brent answered Casually pulling her into a hug and kissing her cheek.

"Awwww !" Me and Sophie cooed together.

Callum just shook his head at us as he walked past off into the house obviously going to find Matt for some "Man" time, whatever that is.

"They are to cute !" Sophie said in an adoring tone.

"I know !" I replied, feeling the urge to hug them both.

"Mum." Brent called as he walked over to me and Sophie, he was holding onto Kaylas hand.

"What is it sweety ?" Sophie asked as she bent down so she was the same height as Brent.

"Kayla is my bride and when we are older were going to get married." He told sophie simply, looking very serious.

"Awwww !" Me and sophie cooed in time once again.

"How sweet is that !" I bent down next to Sophie, grinning at both Kayla and Brent.

"But mummy! Brent has another girlfriend !" Kayla whined looking sad.

"Don't worry you will soon have him wrapped around your little finger." I told her, ruffling her hair gently.

Kayla smiled at me happily before dragging Brent off towards the house. I quickly stood up with Sophie before making my way inside the house aswell.

"You can can already tell this is going to be an eventful dinner." Sophie commented as we walked into the house.

"Aren't they always." I commented, shrugging my shoulders at Sophie.

"Thats true." Sophie chuckled walking into the kitchen.

I helped Sophie get all the food onto the table along with the cutterly and drinks. Once everything was set and ready we called down everyone.

"Im hungry." Kayla told me as I placed her up the table.

"Thats good then." I smiled as I cut up her food before handing her, her knife and fork to eat with.

Once we was all sat at the table we all dug in to our food and started up random converstaions about anything we could think of. We talked about our time together at school and how me and Sophie hated eachother. We also discussed what we wanted to do in the future and places we wanted to go. Sophie and Matt wanted to go on a year cruise around the world but they were going to wait untill Brent was abit older. Then we had the idea of all going together when Sophie and Brent were older because we could leave them together for a year.

"It will be great !" Sophie exclaimed looking very excited.

"When they are 16 we will be able to go !" I replied just as excited.

"The idea does sound good." Matt said callum nodding in agreement.

"So when Kayla an Brent are 16 years old we will go on a year cruise together ?" I asked making sure everyone was on board.

Everyone nodded i agreement looking really happy and excited, especially Sophie she always said she wanted to travel the world and now she can.

Once dinner was over and we had a good old catch up we left Sophie's and Matt's house around 11:30pm, Brent and Kayla were snuggled up on the couch asleep and I couldn't help but take a picture because they looked so sweet.

The whole ride home me and Callum discussed the whole cruise idea and decided we would start up a savings acount and put money away each month for it so when the time came we would be fully prepared to go.

When we arrived home I took Kayla up to bed and changed her into her pj's while she was asleep. Thank god she is a heavy sleeper. Once she was tucked up in bed I went into mine and Callums room.

"I am so tired !" I complained, throwing my head back.

"Get changed and come to bed them." Callum told me chuckling.

I picked up a pillow and threw it Callum getting a clear head shot before running into the bathroom and quickly changing into my pj's.

"Callum ?" I called through the door.

"Yes..." Callum replied slowly.

"When I come out of here I do not want anything thrown at me do you understand." I told him firmly.

"Mhmmm." Was all I got as a response.

"I mean it Callum !" I told him again.

"Okay Macey."

I let out a deep sigh of relief before opening the door and walking out only to be smacked in the face with a pillow.

"Callum !" I hissed, glaring at him.

"Yes my sweet wife ?" Callum smiled at me innocently.

"Hate you." I told him before climbing into bed folding my arms.

"No you don't." Callum told me wrapping his arms tightly around me.

"Shh I am trying to be angry with you." I told Callum, a small smile appearing on my lips.

"No your not." Callum told me cheekily pulling me closer to him.

"I know." I sighed laying down and cuddling up to Callum.

Callum kissed my forehead gently before laying down next to me gently wrapping his arms around me.

"We've done alright you know." Callum smiled at me as I snuggled into him.

"Yes we have." I replied kissing his cheek.

"I love you Macey-lee Kingsley." Callum tightened his grip around me hugging me tighter.

"I love you too Callum Kingsley." I replied snuggling my face into his neck.

I feel asleep in Callums arms that night, warm and safe. In that moment nothing else mattered apart from our family. Nothing ever felt as perfect as that moment did right then. Me and Callum went through alot of obstacles but we faced them all head on and that is what got us here today, without the hardships and tears we would never have become as strong as we did. Some memores were good some not so good but even with that said I would not change one thing in our lives. 

And I never will.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What did you guys think ?

I am also thinking about doing a sequel which will focus around Kayla and Brent. It will be called Me, Myself and a player called my best friend.

You guys think thats a good idea ?

Let me know !