Prank War !

"You and Callum are getting married and your pregnant ?!" Sophie asked looking very shocked as she was trying to take everything in.

"Yes !" I squealed admiring the ring on my finger while gently rubbing my tummy.

"Well that was unexpected, I mean that is not what I thought you would tell me after the holidays." Sophie looked very taken back.

"I was even more shocked I can assure you !" I replied taking a bite out of my banna and chocolate sandwhich.

"What on earth is that ?" Sophie asked grimacing at the sandwhich in my hand.

"A bannana and chocolate sandwhich, I have been having really wierd cravings for chocolate spread bannana's and bread so I just put them all together and it is surprisingly good!" I explained before taking another bite out of my sandwhich.

"I will let you off seeing as your pregnant but that is seriously gross." Sopie replied turning her nose up at me.

"Yeah yeah" I rolled my eyes at sophie.

"So.... how did your mum take it ?" Sophie asked curiously.

"At first not well but shes great now, she even arranged me midwife appointments near the school so I can stay in school for as long as possible." I smiled and sophie nodded at me.

"And Callums parents ?"

"They were over the moon ! I mean his mum actually screamed with joy !"

"Well thats normal......" Me and sophie both burst out laughing.

"And why are you girls laughing ?" I turned around to see Callum smiling at me and Matt stood next to him.

I know wierd right ? I mean Matt and Callum are actually friends now, I was so shocked but it's a good thing.  Matt apologized to Callum and they had a really long talk and Callum finally forgave Matt for his mistakes and they are slowly rebuilding their friendship.

"I was just telling Sophie about your mum's reaction to the pregnancy" I replied as Callum bent down and kissed me gently.

"Ahh I see." Callum sat himself down next to me and Matt went and sat down next to Sophie.

"So Callum are you excited to be a daddy ?!" Sophie squealed clapping her hands together.

"Sure am !" Callum smiled, slinging his arm around my shoulder.

"So boy or girl ?" Sophie asked curiously, twiddling a piece of hair around her finger.

"We don't mind." I replied rubbing my tummy gently.

"Yeah but boy's are more fun and are way smarter." Matt added in.

"Yeah !" Callum nodded in agreement.

"Excuse me ?!" Me and sophie shouted at both boys in sync.

"That is so sexiest !" Sophie snapped looking very pissed.

"No its the truth !" Matt snapped back, Callum laughed and gave him a high five.

"Ohh so you actually agree with him ?!" I asked raising an eyebrow slightly.

"Well yeah...." Callum replied moving away from me slightly.

"Yeah thats it you move away from the hormonal pregnant woman." I spat eyeing Callum up.

"Shit you've pissed off a hormonal girl !" Matt shouted backing away abit too.

"You know what seeing as you two think men are so much better then woman how about we have a little contest" I suggested standing up.

"That sounds fun !" Sophie agreed, standing up with me.

"You sure this is a good idea Macey...I mean your pregnant !" Callum asked looking concerened yet scared.

"I think its a great idea." I smiled at him, grabbed sophies and pulled her away with me.

As we were walking away all I could hear was Callum and Matt groaning and muttering abuse about the whole situation.

"So whats the plan ?" Sophie asked looking curious.

"We are going to prove just how much better girls are." I replied looking determined.

"How ?" Sophie urged.

"No idea." I answered still looking straight ahead.

"Oh. Looks like we got to think of something then..."

"Yep!" I nodded popping the P at the end.

"So looks like we have some thinking to do....."

I looked over at sophie and she looked back at me, We stopped dead in our tracks and started thinking of ideas.

"How about we....Nah that wont work" I shock off the idea and went back to thinking.

"We could...Nope thats useless." Sophie sighed loudly before going quiet again.

"Screw this wanna go get some ice cream ?" I grinned at sophie.

"Sounds like a plan !" Sophie grinned back and we made our way across the field to the cafe were they were selling icecream.

"Im having chocolate!" I squealed running into the cafe.

"What a surprise !" Sophie answered rolling her eyes at me.

"Im pregnant,I have cravings deal with it !" I replied before running over and picking my icecream.

Once me and sophie had our icecream we sat down at a bench and started trying to think of idea's once more on how we could prove that woman are greater then men.

"Prank war !" I shouted pratically jumping out of my seat.

"YES !" Sophie agreed, a huge grin spread across her face.

"Right. We need to tell the boys the plan and set down the rules then let the war begin !" I squealed grabbing my stuff and running off to were we had left the boys.

"CALLUM !" I screamed once Callum was in sight.

Once I had reached Callum he looked really shocked, I was gasping for breathe.

"What the hell Macey ?!" Callum looked taken back.

"PRANK WAR !" I shouted standing up and pointing at Callum.

"What ?" Callum asked looking confused.

"The challenge is a prank war !" I shouted once again.

"You want to have a prank war ?" Callum raised an eyebrow at me.

"Yes ! Me and Sophie vs. You and Matt !" I explained linking arms with sophie who had finally appeared looking very menacing.

"Okay.... What are the rules ?" Callum asked looking over at Matt who was now looking very intrested.

"Simple first team to admit defeat loses." I answered looking very confident.

"Oh this should be fun. Game on Macey !" Callum nodded looking very evil.

"Oh one more thing" Sophie suddenly added in.

"What ?" Matt and Callum both asked.

"GIRLS RULE !" Sophie screamed suddenly pulling water ballons out of her bag and launching them at both Matt and Callum who were trying to shield themselves.

"RUN !" I shouted grabbing hold of Sophies arm and pulling her along with me.

"THIS IS WAR MACEY !" Callum shouted after me as I ran.

"BRING IT ON !" I shouted back, Laughing as I was running.

When we finally reached my dorm I dragged Sophie in and locked the door behind me.

"They are going to get us back bad if we are not careful." I informed Sophie.

"I know ! So we just have to beat them to it." An evil smile was spread acorss Sophies face.

"You have a plan I can tell !" I squealed going over to sophie.

Sophie explained her plan to me and it was brilliant ! The boys would not see this coming. We started setting up everything for the prank and once we were hidden in our secret spot we just had to sit and wait.

Outside the room I could hear footprints and Matt and Callums voice.

"Now !" I whispered to Sophie who nodded and hit play on the recorder.

"I can hear them they are in here !" I could head Callum saying.

The door slowly unlocked and Callum and Matt came running in throwing eggs and flower into the room.

"What the..."Matt said suddenly stopping as he noticed that me and Sophie were not there.

"Were are they ?!" Callum shouted throwing and egg onto the floor.

"NOW !" I shouted which made the boys look up to the air vent were me and sophie were hiding.

We poured to bowls of slim down the vent and watched as it hit Matt and Callum both and drenched them in green slime.

I quickly jumped down from the air vent onto my bed and ran out the door Sophie was running right behind me.

"THIS IS IT MACEY YOUR IN FOR IT !" Callum shouted running after us with Matt.

They caught us easily and picked us both up and carried us both back to our dorms.

"SOPHIE STAY STRONG!" I shouted in a dramatic voice.

Callum shut the door and put me down on the bed.

"Macey....You are so in for it !" Callum shouted pinning me down onto the bed. "Admit deafeat or ill spit on your face !"

"EWWW THATS GROSS !" I squealed trying to get free.

"5, 4, 3, 2, 1" Callum shouted, once he had got to one he dangled spit over my face, he then let it go and it landing flat on my cheek making me scream.

"THATS GROSS CALLUM!" I whined wiping my cheek on his shirt.

"I am going to win Macey !" Callum grinned at me looking pleased.

"We will see Callum." I answered back poking my tounge out at him.

We will see.