Will he wont he ?

Comment pleasee guyss (: <3

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Call him. Just pick up the damn phone and call him. Okay 1,2,3 GO !

"Dammit" I slammed my hand down in fustration. Why was it so hand to ring Callum ?

Its been a whole week since I found out I was pregnant and I still have not told Callum. School starts again in a week, he needs to know before then I need to tell him now.

I grabbed the phone again my finger hoovering over the call button on Callums name.

"Here goes nothing" I mumbled before pressing down on the call button.

Pick up....

Pick up....

PICK UP GO DAMMIT !

"Hello Macey" Callums voice spoke through the phone.

"THERE'S AN ALIEN INSIDE ME !"I screamed down the phone before hanging up and throwing my phone over to the other side of the room.

My breathing was heavy, I couldnt stop staring at the phone as if it was going to explode any second now.

I could see my phone flashing at me and vibrating across the floor. I crawled over to it glancing at the name. Callum.

I picked up the phone putting it to my ear.

"Im sorry Macey can't come to the phone right now please lave your message after the beep............Oh yeah ! BEEEEP !" I bite down on my lip hoping Callum would fall for my amazing voice mail voice.

"Macey what do you mean you have got an alien inside you ?" Callums voice sounded worried.

I took in a deep breathe. I had to tell him properly this needed to be sorted.

"Im pregnant Callum" I whispered down the phone.

"Fuck" I head Callum whisper down the phone.

"Callum...." I mumbled.

"The other person has cleared." A womans voice spoke down the phone.

Callum had hung up on me.......

I quickly pressed the redial button, placing the phone back to my ear.

"Hello, This is Callum I can-" I cut off his voicemail.

"No, no, no" I repeated pressing the redial button again. Once again I was greeted by Callums voice mail instantly.

I threw the phone at my wall in anger watching it smash to pieces. Curling myself up on the floor I clutched my stomach, tears pouring out my eyes into my hair.

"This can't be happening" I choked clutching my tummy even harder.

I was all alone now. Callum wanted nothing to do with me and I was going to end up a single mum demanding child payments.

I slowly sat myself up wiping my eyes dry, black mascara covering my hands. I picked myself, grabbing a face wip I quickly wiped the mascara off my face before reapplying it.

I had to be strong for this baby, even if I had to do this alone I had to do my best and not give up.

Walking out my room I made my way downstairs into the kitchen. If I was going to be a mum I had to learn how to cook.

I pulled out my mums recipe book scanning over some of the more simple recipes, Spaghetti blonognase looked easy enough.

"Let's do this mr alien !" I punched the air, I was so up for this. "Okay first I need to cook the mince meat...." I walked over to the fridge looking for mince meat. Luckily I found some, I quickly opened it pouring it into a suacepan. "Okay break up the meat with a wooden spoon and let it cook.

I started to break up the mince meat before leaving it to cook on it own. I looked back at the recipe book to see what it was I had to do next.

"Once the meat is cooked add chopped onions to the mixture." I ran over to the fridge grabbing an onion. I started to peel it before chopping it up into round slices. I threw them in the saucepan eyeing them up suspiciusly.

Mums onions don't usually look like this.....I guess they shrink as they are cooking.

"Callum would be so prou-" I stopped halfway through my sentence, sadness creeping back over me. I had forgotten that I was own my own now. "Callum" I choked tears filling my eyes once again, slowly dripping down my face.

Knock. Knock.

I quickly wiped my eyes at the sound of the door. It was probably mum home from work. I quickly made my way to the door opening it slowly.

. "Oh its you" I spoke in a bored tone.

"I preffered the hug greeting much better you know." Jake chuckled at me.

"Yeah well that was a mistake, trust me it wont happen again" I gave him a sarcastic smile. "What do you want anyway ?"

"To see you ofcourse" Jake answered, moving past me into my house.

"Oh yeah why don't you come in Jake" I said in a sarcatic tone.

"Mmmm okay since your offering." The grin on Jake's face grew even bigger.

I slammed the front door walking back into the kitchen Jake following right behind me.

"Your cooking ?" Jake asked looking down at the meat and onions.

"Yep" I answered poping the P.

"You might wanna turn the stove on then....."

I looked down at the stove, there was no fire on the saucepan. Shit.

"I was just about to that." I retorted back.

"What about the onions then, there abit big..." Jake raised an eyebrow at the onions before looking back at me.

"They shrink as they cook...Don't they." I looked back at the onions hoping I was right.

I turned around to find Jake in fits of laughing, he was hunched over tears rolling down his cheeks as he laughed even harder.

"Wh-What is so funny !" I looked at him demanding an answer.

"You ! Onions don't shrink !" Jake wiped his eyes, his breathing was heavy as he tried to calm himself.

"Whatever." I mumbled looking back to my food.

"Come on lets order something in my treat ?" Jake gave me a warm smile while waving his wallet in my face.

"I need to learn to cook though before the alien comes" I bite down on my lip, debating in my head on what to do.

"You should not call it an alien you know..."

"Well it is like alien" I protested making Jake smirk at me. "Whatever I want pizza, ham and pineapple okay ?" I did not even give Jake a chance to answer I just walked into the living room sitting myself down.

After a while jake came in, sitting himself next to me.

"Should be half an hour" Jake said.

"Awsome, go pick a film to watch from the cupboard over there" I pointed to the cupbaord on the other side of the room.

"Erghh" Jake grunted before getting up, making his way over to my film cabinet. "The ring it is." Jake pulled out the film, walking over to the dvd player and putting it in.

"Don't get too scared now" I teased.

"Whatever" Jake mumbled slumping down next to me.

We sat in silence as the film played, jumping at the scary bits every now and then.

Knock. Knock.

"Must be the pizza" I grinned getting up from my seat grabbing Jake's wallet. "Be right back!" I shouted running out the room towards the front door.

"Hey how mu-" I was stopped midway through my sentence due to being pulled into a tight hug,

"Macey..."A deep voice filled my ears making me shiver.

"Ca-Callum..."I stumbled over my words looking infront of me. "What are you doing here...." I could feel my voice slowly cracking.

"As soon as you told me I jumped in my car and made my way here" Callum pulled me into another hug kissing my forehead softly.

"I thought you was going to leave me.."Tears started to drop down my face, I gripped onto Callum sniffling into his chest.

"Im so sorry if I worried you Macey" Callum whispered into my hair.

"Macey what is taking so long !" Jake called from the living room.

I could feel Callum tensing up as he was hugging me.

"Who is that ?" Callums voice shook a little.

"My annoying next door neighbour." I smiled at Callum, reassuring him completely.

"I see" Callum let out a small smile.

"Macey come on your missing the whol-" Jake stopped speaking as soon as he saw me and Callum hugging. "This is my cue to go....Bye Macey" Jake smiled at me before pushing past Callum closing the door behind him.

I let out a sigh, leading Callum upstairs into my room. I sat down on my bed, Callum stood infront of me waiting for a moment before sitting down next to me.

"What are we going to do Callum ?" I looked at him pleadingly for answers.

"Keep it ofcourse." Callum answered simply making me go into a state of shock for a moment.

"You want to keep it ?" I asked in shock.

"Ofcourse I do, It's our baby Macey and we are going to raise it together." Callum smiled at me pulling me into a warm hug.

"Im so happy !" I beamed at him wrapping my arms around him.

"Now we just have to tell my parents, I take it your mum knows ?" Callum asked. I nodded in response. "Okay, how about I stay here tonight then tomorow we go to my house tell my parents about the pregnancy see how they react then decide wether to go back to school early or stay at mine ?" Callum suggested.

"Sounds like a plan." I grinned at Callum in agreement.

Callum pressed his lips against mine kissing me softly, I responded instantly giving him a light sweet kiss back.

"I love you Macey-Lee Roberts." Callum ran his fingers through my hair.

"I love you too." I leaned myself into Callum closing my eyes.

"Who would of thought we would be having a baby at this age ?" Callum grinned at me.

"I know, my mum was so angry at first but she is warming up to the idea now. As soon as she saw a picture of you she was excited." I shuddered at the day I showed my mum Callums picture.

"My mum thinks your very pretty" Callum told me.

"You showed her a picture of me ?" I asked in shock.

"Ofcourse I had to show off my beautiful girlfriend" Callum smiled sweetly at me making me go slightly red.

"Shut up" I pushed Callum softly in embarssment.

"You are probably the most intresting girl I have ever met you know" Callum laughed at me.

"Why ?" I asked in confusion.

"The first day you met me you attacked me !" Callum shouted pointing at me.

"You called me ugly !" I shouted back defending myself.

"Well you did have this big scowl on your face"

"I think you would to if you found out you was going to be the only girl in a school full of boys !"

"Hmm but meeting me should of brightened your day" Callum answered in a cocky tone.

"Big headed" I poked my tounge out at Callum.

"You love it !" Callum teased making me smile at him.

"Macey ! Im home! " A voice called from downstairs.

"Ahh time for you to meet my mother." I winked at Callum pulling him out the room down the stairs. I pulled him into the kitchen were my mum was starting to pull food out for dinner.

"Mum this is Callum" I pulled Callum forward.

"Hello MRS Roberts" Callum smiled holding his hand out for her to shake.

"OHHHH so this is Callum" My mum squealed pulling Callum into a hug, Callum stood there awkwardly unsure of how to respond.

"Mum ! let him go!" I shouted pulling Callum away from her.

"Stingey" My mum mumbled making me smirk at her.

"Im coming to Callums tomorow to meet his parents and tell them about the alien." I nodded at my mum.

"Macey don't call him or her an alien!" Callum told me as if I was a little kid.

"It is an alien." I mumbled.

"That sounds like a good idea." My mum agreed and that was that.

Tomorow I was going to meet Callums parents and tell them about the alie- I mean baby.

This should be fun.