INTRODUCTION

Hello everyone, little author's note before we start! 

Over the years I've written so many stories but none have been so special as this one. I keep getting constant positive reactions about this fanfic even years after I've written last and I just want to say that I am so grateful for all of you. 

Right now I'm rewriting existing chapters and adding new ones, I'm determined to finally finish this story. It deserves an ending.

I do have to say when I wrote this, I was fifteen and I had never met Ellington or the Lynch family. Now several years later I'm an annoying adult that turned her fan fiction into reality and even became friends with some of her protagonists in real life. 

That's why finishing this story is kind of weird for me. But I promise you, I will try to go back to being sixteen and fangirling over my favorite band again, in order to write this story. I added a little picture of the band and I when I was eighteen and just another fan.  

Alright, I will let you get to the reading. Also little side note, I shamelessly let Riker read some of this story when I had a little bit much to drink, and even though he thought it was awesome, I'm still embarrassed. So please don't ever send any of this to that family, I can't go trough the shame twice. 

Enjoy! Happy reading! xx