CHAPTER 4 ~ I Want You Bad

Two weeks passed and as it turned out Ryland was a really cool guy. We all hung out together most of the time during lunch period or sometimes even after school. 

I'd just got out of Math class a little late that Thursday morning. Mr. Andrews made me go over some equations that I had missed last week because I had to go to the dentist. So now I was late heading towards the cafeteria to meet up with my friends, I walked a little faster when someone bumped into me full force. Apparently I wasn't looking where I was going. 

Without fully realizing it I found myself on the floor. I was just about to say something when I saw a hand before my nose. I thankfully grabbed it and he pulled me up.

"Thanks." I smiled. But when I looked up and saw him, I immediately felt like I had to throw up. This was not going to end well.

"Hello, Luke." I said with as less emotion as I could. I really didn't want to deal with him ever again. I don't even think him being here was legal since I had a restraining order against him. Maybe I should call the cops.

"Well, hello there love." He said in a thick British accent. With a disgusting smirk he approvingly looked at me from head to toe. 

"Can I just say you look amazing, Alex?!" Out of all days I had to wear a skirt, did that have to be today. I know, I know, you shouldn't have to worry about that sort of thing but you didn't know Luke. 

I wanted to get away from him, no, I needed to get away from him. I had always hated his convenient small talks. Even before I knew who he really was. How could I ever be so dumb to ever fall for him. Well I always was a sucker for a bad boy, I guess I got it. Note to myself: Always be careful what you wish for.

"What else is new?" I annoyingly said. Trying to hide the fact that I was terrified on the inside. Please let him just leave already! He shouldn't be here anyway, he should be in jail. But that wasn't going to happen anytime soon, not as long as daddy kept cleaning up all of his messes.

He didn't say anything else, he just kept looking at me, frozen like a statue with that nauseating smirk plastered across his face, making me feel incredibly uncomfortable. 

Finally he moved. He gently lifted my chin so I was looking in his eyes but I jerked his hand away.

"Don't touch me! Why are you here, Luke?" I wished he would just leave. Every time he touched me, it was like all those memories from that night came floating back. I was happy I hadn't eaten anything today or it would most certainly be coming out right now. 

"Hey, relax baby. You liked it last time, remember? I'm here to visit you, isn't that nice of me?" He placed his hand back on the side of my face. When I tried slapping it away again, he firmly grabbed my wrist mid swing.

"No, I did not like it last time! You're imagining things. You still don't get it do you? I'll never want you, you're disgusting!" He tried to grab my other arm but I managed to pull it out of his reach just in time. Not that did any good because he just twisted my arm so it was now pulled behind my back. 

"Oh but I know for a fact you liked it. I'll proof it to you." He whispered in my ear. He was making it impossible for me to move let alone run away.

I looked around for someone who would see me and would be willing to help me, but everyone had disappeared and gone to lunch.  The hallway was empty. We were alone.

"Let's go for a little walk." He said in a threatening voice. This was it, this is how I was going to die. And it would have been my own damn fault for letting him into my life in the first place.

"No." I tried to get out of his grip but he started pulling on me. Suddenly I felt something cold and sharp to my back through my blouse.

"Ok. So this is how it's gonna go. You are going to come with me without any protest, or this is not going to end well, got it?" He threatened in my ear so nobody else, if there even was anyone around, could hear it. 

He was still holding one of my arms on my back and gently pushed me forward. I didn't have any other option than to slowly walk forward.

I knew what he was capable of, so I just shut up and did what he asked. My brain was going a million miles an hour. I was thinking of all the possibilities to get away. My body felt numb but my mind was working overtime. I needed to do something before this would end bad.

"Please, Luke, just let me go. We can talk this through. You don't have to do something you'll regret." I pleaded quietly, my first plan was to try talk to him, to change his mind. Apparently that didn't work.

"Oh I won't regret this, on the contrary, I'm going to fully enjoy it." We were walking out of the building towards the parking lot. Where did all the people go when you wanted them to be around?

"What are you going to do with me?" I tried one more time, this time my voice got a little shaky. His smile just got bigger, like a true psychopath. 

We got to the back parking lot, where nobody really parked their car. I saw his all too familiar black BMW. I had to do something, quick, before he could get me in his car. 

Out of nowhere I saw a person walking towards us. I don't know where this guy came from but I could almost cry out of happiness. I'm saved. I was just about to yell help, when I felt his knife press into my back harder, that was gonna leave a mark. 

The blonde haired boy came closer and I thought I was dreaming, I had to be. Because there was absolutely no way that Riker Lynch was in my stupid school's parking lot. For a second I lost hope, I had gone mad. I was seeing things. This was the end.

"What's going on here?" The sexy blonde guy said taking off his Ray-Bans and giving me a concerning look. He quickly typed something on his phone in his hand. I felt the knife press further into my back, making me snap out of it. 

"Nothing, I'm just taking my girlfriend home, she's not feeling very well." He answered for the both of us. I wanted to protest but I wisely didn't. 

This was my one true chance to get away, I had to come up with something fast. I mouthed 'help me' hoping Luke wouldn't see it. He was still standing behind me. Riker must've noticed something was seriously wrong because his entire posture changed.

"Maybe I should take her to the hospital then, she really doesn't look well." The blonde bassist said calmly. But Luke wasn't going to budge. 

The next thing that I was about to do was either going to get me killed or get me free. No in between. I stumped hard on his foot and threw my head back hitting him right in his face. He lost his balance for a second and the knife fell onto the ground. 

I managed to get out of his arms and ran to were Riker was standing, pulled him with me in the progress. We were running back to the school building. Luke was cursing and getting in his car. He could hear him drive off like a maniac.I knew he would come back for me but right now I was safe. 

When we got inside, I started to notice my blouse sticking to my back like it was wet. That's when I also became aware of the blonde boy standing next to me, trying to comprehend what just happened. 

I could feel my head getting a bit fuzzy. I blinked a couple of times but my vision became somewhat blurry. Oh no, black dots, this was not good. Before I could sit down, I felt everything going black.