Guidelines (Please Read)

Because I only edited and revised the story from my Day6 Oneshot Imagines, the book consists of shorter chapters than with Sungjin's, I have inserted new chapters and other side of the stories not included to the ones in the Day6 Imagines book of mine, a bonus to those who have read this from the original Day6 Imagines book and is still willing to read it here even though they have read this already. Shout out to you guys and thank you!

This is part of my Day6 Dating Series but doesn't mean that it's connected to each other so you don't have to read it on any enumerated form.

I made all of the book series while we're in a Community Quarantine Enhance Lockdown due to COVID19, the timeline is from last week of April until second week of May (excluding Dating Jae of D6 and Dating Wonpil of Day6 because I only revised them originally from my Day6 Imagines one shot).

You don't have to worry about the updating schedule because I wrote this beforehand (means it was completed and I only need to publish it)

(NOTE: THE UPDATE SCHEDULE WILL START AFTER THE ECQ OF MANILA HAS BEEN LIFT OFF TO GCQ AT 30TH OF MAY (hopefully) HOPE YOU GUYS CAN PATIENTLY WAIT UNTIL THEN, THANK YOU)

The publishing schedule is like this👇 (since Sungjin have 47 Chapters including Final Chapter and Epilogue I'll update his book twice a week)

Monday - Sungjin
Tuesday - Jae
Wednesday - Young K
Thursday - Wonpil
Friday - Dowoon
Saturday - Sungjin

Just like Day6 reason about Sunday or the 7th Day, we'll spend it with God, so I won't update on Sundays.

The schedule will follows up until I published the last chapter/book/part, if ever I haven't had a chance to publish on the exact day, I'll publish one chapter from the book I missed plus the scheduled book.

If something came up and I wasn't able to go on Wattpad for weeks or months, I'm sorry but I had to resume the schedules right after (no publish chapter bonuses)

Thank you for reading! hope you enjoy and please do leave a comment, I love reading them and if you read and commented on my other books, you know that I am responding to each of the comments. :)