Chapter 6

Finally the day have come, I am on the backstage of the welcome party JYP's throwing for me where he is going to introduce me to the other artist of JYP Ent. and I'm kinda nervous, because I will finally get to see Jae up close, not wearing any disguises and because I'm his new fellow co-artist and not his sasaeng.

"I gladly and gratefully introduce you, KANG RAE!" I plastered a smile on my face when I heard my stage name being called by JYP he himself.

I slowly and gracefully climb on the stage and took the microphone on JYP's hand after a video of where my achievements flashed and a short video clip showing my talents too, I started to speak on the microphone.

"Thank you for coming on my welcome party, I  really feel so welcomed! Before I am just dreaming of entering JYP's building, but now I haven't just entered it, I am also one of its artist, it's my pleasure to be a part of JYP Entertainment!" I said then I bowed after my speech, I look around the crowd but saw that Jae is still not here, I spotted Day6 members but he is not on their table, my shoulder drop but I have to compose myself and smile.

I didn't really paid attention to the rest of the program, not until JYP ask me to sit on the chair at the center of the stage and handed me the contract papers, I signed it and then JYP ask me to go and sit wherever I wanted around the artists of JYP, while walking through the crow I've gained a lot of praises and acknowledgement words, also such things like I am very beautiful and talented.

I walk towards the table of Day6 they immediately stood up and greet me as soon as I'm just beside them.

"JYP told me I can choose wherever I want to sit, so, can I join you?" I ask and they all nodded and are smiling widely.

"Op corshe! It's oul pleshurle!" Sungjin said with a broken english that makes me giggle.

"You can talk to me in korean!" I exclaims and sit beside Sungjin and an empty chair which I concluded, Jae's gonna sit when he's back from where he's gone to.

I carefully check my phone and went to my notes where his schedule are neatly written, he doesn't have any schedule after ASC so he should be here, but why he's not here yet? I can feel my heart ache that makes me flinch in pain, in anxiousness and obsessiveness.

"And now, we will have Got7's to serenade you all" The program continues while I chit chat occasionally with Day6 members.

Each of JYP artist present their performances for today that makes me feel very special.