Chapter 1

I happily skip my way to the particular table, across the particular person who keeps my heart beating rapidly, I order some food before I turn my attention to him again.

"Oh, look! He's so cute!" I said while capturing a lot of pictures of him.

When he look on my way, I hurriedly turn the camera on the food I am eating, "Let's have some spicy chicken!" I cheered and saw at my peripheral vision that he look away.

I studied his features once again, even if he's wearing sunglasses and mask, I can still say it is Him, the person whom I love, the person I will give up everything for, even my pride.

"He's going" I mumbled and when he is finally out of the restaurant, I hurriedly took the spoon and fork he used, even the tissues, I place it inside the box where I am going to keep it as a remembrance, like the other tissues and utensils I always keep on my cupboards, it's been three years since I am doing this, and I will never get tired of it.

I look at my phone, where his schedule written on my notes,

"He have a photoshoot at two in the afternoon, Okay, let's go!" I cheered while I am packing my things and drove my way to the place where his photoshoot will be held.

While his photographer is capturing pictures of him for their upcoming new album, I am capturing his every move for my own satisfaction, because I just loved to.

"Perfect!" I muttered while looking at my camera where his handsome face shown, his cute and small eyes, his thick lips and his adorable pointed nose, everything in him seems perfect in my eyes, and that's the reason why I love him so much.

Wait? There's more reason behind it, behind why I am so obsessed of him..