Chapter 9

"Can I have this dance?" He smile that makes everyone around me stop, and all that I can hear is my heart that is beating fast.

"Sure" I slowly place my arm around his shoulder, thankfully I am on my heels so I don't have to tipped toe that much, he place his warm hands on my waist that makes me gasp.

"This is the last song, so please, dance with the people you like or adore, enjoy the night guys!" The emcee said on the microphone.

"I hope you're not mad that I am your last dance" Jae said looking straight at my eyes.

"No I'm not" I muttered, because I loved you to be my last dance.

"What makes you agree with JYP to signed the contract and work here?" He said, breaking the peaceful silence.

"Is this ASC?" I joked, "Well, I have my reasons, that I can't say to anyone, it's a secret!" I teased him and he chuckles.

I decided to have a stage name, Kang Rae instead of my true name Kang Y/N, I'm not yet ready to let Jae know that it is me, so I hide my identity, even when I am still a hip-hop dancer in North America I'm already using Kang Rae as my stage name, so I don't have to worry if he ever stalk me on any of my accounts.

I accidentally stare at his eyes as he slowly lean his face on mine.

"You reminds me of someone" He said and pull back when the music ended, "Let's go back?" He smile and that makes me release a deep breath because I thought he will ask me if I'm Y/N, glad he didn't, because I still have a long plan before I reveal myself.

After that dance, luckily, the attention of Jae diverted to me, he says that he likes talking to me than he is when he talk with Jimin, which earned a slap on his arm by her which he just laugh it out, fortunately, I didn't get annoyed because I just only remember the word he said "he likes me" even though not the 'like' romantically, but it still makes my heart leap in joy.

That long night end for me so happily, because he ask for my number, together with the rest of day6 members, got7 and also Jimin.

I lied down on my bed and stare at the ceiling, this night ended so great than expected, I smile as I stare at my phone, scrolling down to messages where the others leave a good night text to me, but I am waiting for a particular message of the person I love, but I already got drowsy and still receive no message from him.