Chapter 8

I slowly walk my way to where Day6's table is, Jimin is already sitting at my seat, I don't want to get mad, so I wore a fake smile.

"Kang Rae! You have a very beautiful voice!" Sungjin exclaimed.

"I agree" Says Younghyun.

"Thank you" I bow politely and met eyes with Jae.

"Hello! You're the new artist JYP is so proud of! Am I right?" Jae said standing up and offer me his hand.

I shook it as his hand perfectly fit on mine, as expected he's gotten much taller, before I was about the level of his eyes, but now I'm only about his shoulder.

"Hey Jae! You're intimidating Miss Kang with your stares!" Jimin playfully punch Jae's shoulder that makes him pull back his hand on mine.

"I'm Jimin!" She introduced and also offered her hand, I shook it too still wearing a fake smile.

"I'm going to get a chair!" Sungjin said and took some chair for me to sit on, I'm beside Sungjin and Jimin, she's beside Jae, what a shame, my expectations didn't came true.

As the night goes deeper the people around goes wilder, they took out some alcoholic drinks at the bar counter when the minors went home so all of the artist here are of legal ages.

"Hi! Miss Rae, can we have a dance?" Jackson said with a smitten smile, I giggle a little and take his hand and allow him to lead me on the dance floor.

I really want Jae to be my first dance, but he seems so busy accompanying Jimin so I accepted Jackson's offer, he's a best friend material anyway, very funny and also he's someone I concluded that you can lean on, even though JB's my bias in Got7.

"I heard you turned down others offer to dance with you" I heard Jackson said as he places his hand on my waist and my arm around his neck, I nod my head as his smile gets wider even more.

"Then why did you say yes to me? Do you like me?" Jackson blurted out with so much confidence that makes me giggle.

"Do you think so?" I said after I shared a laugh with him.

"Yes!" As expected he's so funny and yet so caring, we chat a little while dancing on a slow music.

"Wait! Let me dance Miss Rae! She turns me down earlier!" Yugyeom showed up and pouted while offering me his hand.

"Uri Maknaeya~!" I cheered and place my hand on his.

"You're so beautiful!" He muttered while staring at me.

"Don't stare too much! I might fall in love with you!" I teasingly said to him as his face blushed, he's so cute! And tall, like Jae.

"You have a really pointed nose! Ahhhh! I'm jealous!" I jokingly said to him then h laugh with me, suddenly Jinyoung showed up and slap Yugyeom's butt

"Let me dance with her!" He said but Yugyeom whines and slap Jinyoung's butt too, he run to chase the younger one and that left me on the dance floor alone, I was about to walk to my seat but saw Jae's not already there, then someone cleared his throat from behind so I turn around and saw it is him.