-=+ DevonDoesTomahawk +=-

Stupid hallway, stupid teachers, most of all…stupid students. I hated this school, pretty much forced to come here. I am on my senior year but, I still won’t miss anything from here, well maybe one thing, someone to be exact. Ahh…he was so attractive.

I pretty much as crushing on him since freshman year. Devon, you cute son-of-a-bitch, I will miss you the most. I made my way down the hallway, towards the cafeteria to leave when I got stopped. Stopped by Devon.

“Hey, um Julio, I was wondering if you wanna start working on our speeches for tomorrow?” Devon asked me.

I totally forgot about the speeches. But maybe this is my chance to get with him, to tell him how I feel. That I really do LOVE him.

“Sure thing. Come to my house around 4 okay?”

“Okay!”

We said our goodbyes and parted ways. The thing is, I have known about Devon being pansexual. He didn’t really know how to open up to us about it but he managed well. We all do support him as well. But me on the other hand, not so much.

I don’t know how to open up to them. I feel like I’m confined in a small room, and my thoughts are just eating me up inside. As I walked home, I set my bag on the floor and ran upstairs. Fuck homework today, I have something more important to do. I went on my twitter and decided I was going to put myself out there.

“@ThatOneTomahawk: okay this isn’t the easiest thing in the world but, guys! IM BI..!”

I sat back in my chair rethinking my thoughts. As I kept looking at the comments, most of them where pretty positive but one stuck out to me, Devon.

“@DevonDoesTweets: Proud of you <3”

I continued to relax myself in my chair with just a huge grin on my face from that. I felt, proud. A few hours went by and I heard my doorbell go off. I quickly run downstairs and answer it. There stood the most handsome man ever, Devon. He stood there, dressed pretty fancy, with flowers. He gave me the flowers and then kissed me passionately. It was…perfect! Magical you could say. We continued to make out for a bit till he smiled and broke the kiss.

“I’m so freaking proud of you...” he kissed me again.

“now, let’s get to writing those speeches.”

-=+=-

“I really just want to thank my family, and very close friends for coming today. Without them, I wouldn’t be here today. Thank you.” Everyone clapped. I looked out int the sea of people. My wonderful family stood up and clapped. Everyone looked so happy.

“I present to you, the graduating class of 2014!”

Everyone cheered. Soon, Devon ran up on stage and gave me a big hug and kiss. You could hear all the “Aw’s” from everyone in the crowd.

“I freaking love you Julio.” Devon said, starting to almost cry.

“I love you too, Devon.”

-=+=-=+=-=+=-

I liked this <3 its so cute! I know, late update but, I just didn’t want you guys to go without for a bit. Tomorrow’s  gonna be pretty busy for me so that’s why im putting this chapter out tonight. <3 I love you guys xoxo have a wonderful day/ night! And stay strong my love’s :*