-=+ TofuuDiger1 +=-

-=+ I know they aren't Cube members but they are pretty close with them so I decided to put them in the story +=-

5 minutes before the bell rang. 5 minutes before I get to see the love of my life. Joe. Oh how cutie he is. He’s such a cutie pie. The way his hair is, smile, personality, ugh...everything! Just pure perfection.

But school keeps me from seeing him mostly. He works at the School store half the time so I hardly see him. Especially since he’s in a different division. I hate it. It’s like the love of my life is being captured from me, and I have no control over it.

-=+=-

I walked out into the welcome center of our school to wait for him. I had a detention with the same teacher but didn’t want to go.

After a few moments of thinking I decided to go. I walking up the left stairwell and walked to the classroom. As I walked in I saw him there, just sitting there, cute as all hell. His head was on his desk, guessing that he wanted to be out of here as soon as possible. Guess he didn’t hear me walk in either.

“Ahh Zach, here to make up your detention?” Mr. Carter asked. Gosh I hated him. He always blamed me for something someone else did, or even pick on me too sometimes.

Joe’s head poked right up. He looked over, seen me, and smiled. Ahhh, He was so adorable whenever he smiled.

“Yes Mr. Carter. Where do you want me to sit?” I asked.

He motioned next to Joe and I sat down.

“Babe what are you doing here?” Joe asked me, confused as all hell.

“Making up a Detention I had last week.”

“…what did you do..?” he seemed a little upset with me.

“I skipped one whole class period..” I sat back in my seat waiting for a response.

Joe just sighed and kissed my cheek.

“Looks like you have a detention at my house next week.” Joe smirked and smiled at what he just said. He held my hand for the rest of the 15 minutes and then we walked out together and went home.

I completely understand what he meant just now.

-:-:-:-:-:-

hey guys :D so i wanted to include a little something ''extra'' at the end ;) haha. but if you guys dont understand the whole concept with the divisions thing and school welcome center, i based it off of my school. i go to a Vocational School :P so that explains pretty much all of the things i included. but hopefully you guys like it and I'll ee you beautiful people next week because, WINTER BREAK! <3 stay beautiful!!!