-=+ ParkBomb +=-

"Thank you xTerorriszerr for your donation! I love all of you!" Parker said. He made a thing where now he would LiveStream every Sunday. Everybody loved it. As Parker read the chat, he noticed they wanted H to join.

"He might be sleeping now, but let's go bother him!" Parker did his signature giggle and smile like he always did. What a cutie.

H soon picked up, he was LiveStreaming too come to find out.
They both decided to play a few games together. Parker wanted to end the stream soon because he knew a lot of his subscribers have school the next morning. After they both finished a game of Hunger Games, H and Parker did their usual sign off.

"Alright Parker, I want you to do the outro like Bayani."

Parker took a deep inhale and tried to do a Bayani outro.

"Alright guys, this has been Bayani, and thanks for watching!" He said in a high pitched voice imitating Jordan.

"Haha alright guys, this is it for the stream, see you guys next Sunday!" They both signed off the stream but stood in the TS.

"Hey Parker, your cute when you giggle." H came out to say.

Parker was shocked. He blushed.

"And your a cutie in your onesie H. What a cute giraffe you make."
-=+=-
Omg this was horrible. I'm so sorry ;-; I'm tired and stressing which doesn't help. But hopefully you guys enjoyed it.
More will come out soon!!
Love ya guys!
-Kat<3
-=+=-