-=+ Kiani +=-

-=+=- This One Is A Little Sad Guys, I'm Sorry -=+=-

"5 months. 5 freaking months of being miserable." Jordan said. He sat on his couch and thought about everything that was happening. He was trying to process what has happened.

"Why me? WHY ME!?" He yelled. He threw everything off of his table. And went to his room.

"What the hell is wrong with you!? What's your problem!??" Will yelled as he opened up the door to Jordan, who was, at the moment, crying.

"You! You are the problem! Your the reason why I'm miserable. And to come home to find you cheating on me. I'm so done with your shit! We are over!!!" Jordan rushed out of his house and walked down the street.

Kiani is over. It is no more.

Jordan posted a tweet making it clear.

"@Bayani: I'm so sorry guys but @KiinqTonq and I are OFFICIALLY done."

Everyone was devastated on what has happened. Jordan walked down the street to that park where he sat on a swing and cried his eyes out.

He looked down at his phone to see a tweet by Will.

"@KiinqTonq: @Bayani </3 goodbye."

He cried even more. He felt guilty but mad at the same time.

"I'm so sorry."

-=+=-

I felt like I had to get this off my chest! I know they are still friends but I felt like I needed to make this. I'm so sorry if I messed with your feels guys ;-; I cri evrytim.