-=+ TheCampingDolphin +=-

Oh how much I hated it. School I meant. Stupid fucking bullies. When the bell rang I speed-walked down the hallway and out the school to go to my locker. I put in my combination and opened my locker; I put in my flower crown that Ryan got me away. I did promise that I’d wear it but, I just don’t want to get bullied because of it. As I shut my locker the school bully made his way towards me, Sean. Ugh how I despised him. He’d bully me for anything, especially for being gay.

“Sup faggot?” Sean smirked. Gosh I hated him.

He took grasp of my wrist and pinned me to the lockers. I winced at the pain from the metal locks that dug into my back.

“..Let me go! Please..” I begged him.

“Not till you kiss me!” He forced himself onto me. I tried to push him off but he still had me pinned down.

Then I heard a familiar voice call out.

“Let him go. I think the only ‘faggot’ here is you…douchbag…” A boy with a red flannel ripped black skinny jeans, with black vans said.

Sean un-pinned me from the lockers and walked away, not looking back. It felt good to see Ryan again, after 3 hours of not being able to see him.

“Are you okay?” Ryan said as he inspected my wrists.

“Doing dandy” I finished sarcastically.

He kissed my wrists and placed another flower crown on my head.

“only you can kiss me, and I am the only one that can pin you up against things” Ryan smirked and whispered into my ear, giving me chills.

-=+=-=+=-=+=-

I have no words for this at all. I literally was so tired. I’m sorry if it sucks. And I know Sean would never call someone a faggot. :P but ehhhhh this is okay I guess. Hope you guys like it. I love you <33333 xoxoxo