-=+ Grevin +=-

November. A chilly morning for Graser. He was walking home to go film a faction episode with Kevin and Liam. As he was walking home, he thought about all the funny moments so far in the factions series. More importantly he thought about Kevin. He didn't know why, but he did. As he walked through his door, he quickly turned on the computer and walked over to his closet to put his jacket away.

He hopped on TeamSpeak with Kev, and Liam.

"Alright, 3 2 1," Liam counted down.

"HBomb94!" Graser said in his usual high pitched voice.

"GraserMC!" Liam replied.

"KENNY G!" Kevin's mc character jumped up and down with excitement.

"Alright guys, this episode we have a good but very difficult raid for us today brought to you by our boy TheBigD!" Graser said.

~= After Recording =~

"Alright guys. I gotta go. Going out with my girlfriend in a few. Bye guys!" Liam said as he got off of TeamSpeak.

All that was left was Graser and Kevin. Graser grew nervous about Kevin. He didn't know why. All of a sudden silence started but Kevin stopped it.

"Hey Graser, can I tell you something important?"

"You already asked me a question there Kev.

Both of them laughed.

"Oh stop. But seriously, I just want to be open with you right now. Out of all seriousness, I feel like I'm starting to develop feelings for you. I know it might sound wrong but I just want to be honest and open with you. I understand if you don't want to talk to me anymore after this. But please understand."

Graser went silent. Is this what he was feeling all day. Love? For Kevin??

"I-I have feelings for you too Kevin. I just didn't know if I was truly having feelings for you or not."

~= Hours Past =~

"Graserrrrrrr, I'm tired..." Kevin put his head on his desk, listening to Graser giggle. He loved hearing his giggles.

"Then sleep. Simple."

"But I wanna stay up and talk to you Gras."

Graser continued to talk to Kevin for the rest of the night. Kevin suggested for Graser to go visit him sometime next month. They both agreed since Pax East was pretty soon.