-=+Kiani+=-

-=+=-

Jordan's POV~

Jordan, a regular 19 year old boy, was talking to his best friend of all time, Will. Will was also your average teenage boy. Nothing major was happening when they were talking, but something was off about Jordan today. Will knew something was wrong, but he didnt want to question it.

"I'll text you later okay?" Will said just as he was about to hang up.

"Okay..." Jordan said bluntly. He was upset hearing his best friend saying 'good bye' to him. They honestly only met one or twice. Once in Seattle for PAX. and the other time just to hang out. Will hasnt gotten much money either to fly out to see Jordan.

Jordan got up and went to the table to grab a bag of Skittle's and then alked back to his room. 5:30 rolled around till he heard his phone go off, Will...!

He picked up the phone, mouth full of Skittle's, and answered. He was nervous but trying to keep calm.

They talked for a bit, but Will soon broke the bubble and decided to question Jordan. He knew the answer to it automaticly to why Joran was actting weird today.

"Jordan listen, i know this might be weird but...Do you have feelings for me?" Will questioned him.

Jordan hesitated.

"Y-yes...I will understand if you dont want to be best friends with me anymore, for being different." Jordan said in a quiet tone.

"I do accept you. dont ever say that Jordan because i have feelings for you too!" Will said excitedly.

Jordan got butterflies. He layed in his bed all day on his phone talking to Will. They talked about PAX and recalling funny times. Jordan also was planning for Will to come down and see him. And also planning on going skating together before school starts.

-=+=-