Epilogue

THERE WILL BE AN AUTHORS NOTE AFTER THIS SO PLEASE DON'T STOP HERE.

ALSO LISTEN TO THESE SONGS IF U WANT IDK:

Amnesia
Wherever you are

OK THANKS GOOD LUCK LOVE U ALL

--------

I was fifteen years old. Fifteen years old when I met the love of my life. Back then, I didn't know that 30 years later I'd be sitting here, in some expensive house, with expensive clothes writing the last chapter of the sequel to my best selling novel Let Me be the One to Save You. It was a hectic ride getting here, things weren't always rainbows and Unicorns. There were times when the band fought, when there were drugs involved, alcohol, cheating... Yes, I guess you could say mine and Ashon's relationship wasn't as perfect as we thought it was going to turn out to be when we stood behind that stupid building and decided yes, I will move to America with you. Ashton let the fame get to his head and he did cheat, he did start doing drugs and yes, he did lose me.

But a year later, we found each other again. When I saw him, I knew he was better. There were rumours that he went to rehab for a few months to fix his addiction but I was only listening to it from a reporters point of view and being with him for five years before that, I knew I couldn't fully trust what they said. But when I saw him, I knew for once it wasn't bullshit. My Ashton was back and better and he cared about me more than ever. We stayed together after that. We had a baby boy and named him Alex, after my bestest friend I had met after my car accident, who sadly died of cancer a few weeks after our meet. There were so many emotions as I went through that labor, I knew that this baby was going to be an Alex, I swore it to myself the day he died that I'd name my first, and in this case only, baby after him. We moved back to Australia before Alex started school. We wanted him to grow up knowing the Australian curriculum, considering both of his parents were introduced and knew it that way.

When Let Me be the One to Save You was released, it sky rocketted and demanded a sequel. I couldn't leave them all hanging, so I did. I decided that I didn't want them to think that the car accident was the ending, so I wrote about our story after that. But this is where I'll leave it. Ashton and I are done being intriguing and exciting. Our story was over now, it's time we moved asside and let someone elses story take the headlines.

5 Seconds of Summer broke up in the year of 2023. Their band was short lived when Michael was in a freak accident with the fact that while at a club, a glass bottle was thrown and hit him right in the head. He never woke up. I'd like to say that his life was a happy one before he died, but the truth is, Lola left him after finding out he was sleeping with numourous amounts of girls while on tour, and unlike Ashton, did nothing to help his drug addiction. Lola definitely didn't want to be with someone like that after her past with her mother. She also didn't want Jackson being around that behaviour. I'd like to say her and I keep in touch, but the truth is our friendship was never the same after my accident. After she left Michael she moved back to Australia and we never heard from her again. She changed her numbers and didn't leave us any address either. She still has no idea Michael died all that time ago.

As for Calum...Oh Calum, little CalPal. After Michael died, it was Calum who decided they couldn't continue the band, his excuse being that Michael was the original guitarist, he was there the moment they sat in that classroom and decided the bands name, heck he was the one that chose it! I couldn't blame him for not wanting to continue, Michael was his best friend, head fucked or not, he was still the Michael we all knew and loved and it put a strain on all of our hearts. Calum moved back home for a while to live with his sister and never really moved back to America. Australia is truly our home, I knew that. He still keeps in touch with us and I know he's finally married to Sally, the girl we met at that beach house all those years ago. They have two twin girls who are fifteen years old, two years younger than Alex.