:1

Just to clarify things, this is the SEQUEL to Let Me Be The One To Save You and I recommend you read that before you read this. It isn't a have to thing, but there will be parts that I'll refer to in the previous book and would be easier to understand if you read the first book first.

The first book was R rated (Therefore you'll need to look for it on my page) because of the detail in it, but I'm hoping to keep this one PG13

The first few chapters are slow but I find it crucial to have in the book!!!

Please enjoy this book as much as my last, and ily all Grashton shippers :)

\\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ 

Wednesday June 14th 2013

Two days after accident

Black.

All I could see was pure black. I could feel the presence of people around me, but no one was talking. At least I don't think they were. I wanted to scream and shout, and let them all know I was awake and okay. I tried forcing my arm to move, but all that managed to move was my index finger. My throat was dry -Extremely dry. What was that ache in my head? Sound started buzzing around me and eventually I could hear the people in the room with me. I still couldn't see much, but there was white light approaching.

"-waking up" Was all I got out of that persons finishing sentence, "Grace?" A feminine voice asked slowly. It wasn't recognisable, though. Why were there people I didn't know standing around me. Move. I tried. Move Grace, MOVE. And I did. I curled my toes and clenched my palms. I am okay. 

"I'll get the doctor" Another mumbled. Their voices were fuzzy, and as my eyes adjusted to the room, I could see figures. Five of them. One of them with broad shoulders and short hair stepped closer and I had to blink a few times to see, but his face got clearer to me.

"Grace," A man in the white suit started, "Do you know where you are?" He asked. I stared blankly at the unknown person, and then I looked around at the others in the room, one by one. There was a blonde girl standing next to the doctor. She was incredibly beautiful, and I knew I had known her from somewhere but I couldn't figure out how. Next to her was a teenage boy -Blonde also. They were clearly siblings. On the other side to me was a man and a women. The women was crying and she looked like she hadn't slept in days, "Can you answer that for me?" He asked patiently.

I closed my eyes and tried to remember his question, "Um," I mumbled, "I think I'm at a hospital" 

"That's right. Do you know your full name, and date of birth?" He asked.

"Grace,"  I started, but the more I thought about the rest of my name, I couldn't remember it. I tried thinking about my birthday, but nothing but blank information came forward, "I-I...I can't remember" I mumbled. What is happening? Why can't I remember anything? I should know these things! I tried lifting me head up, but the throbbing pain at the back of my head stopped me from doing so. 

"Try not to move, you hurt your head pretty badly," He said softly. I let out a small sigh as he wrote something down on the clip board in his hands, "Do you know any of these people?"

I looked around at them again, each of them both nervous and hopeful. I wanted to say yes. I wanted to hug them and tell them that I'm okay. I know we're close, but they weren't my family. I know that because the thought of family brought an aching pain to my heart. These people didn't give me that pain, "I know that I know you," I explained, "I-I just...Don't know how" I told them. The pain and fear on their faces explained that this wasn't normal. That I, Grace whoever, should know exactly who these people are.