:16

Okay, so when I told Mason last night that I had classes all day and needed to be at home last night, I honestly, truly meant it. But then I slept through my alarm and no one was home so I was assuming one of Jordan's friends took her out there or she just ditched the entire idea and Chase was already at school and Stella and Jason were in the city...I didn't really have any reason to go other than the fact that it's my future. But the more I thought about it, the less I needed today. It's just one day and I'm sure Mrs Marton will assume it was because of the way I ran out yesterday, even though it wasn't. The truth was that Ashton had bought me a brand new engine for my car, along with an amazing paint job.

Basically, he had already decided that I was spending the day with him, and I couldn't really argue considering the things he had just done for me. We went for a drive around for a bit, he wanted me to make sure I noticed the rugged bumpiness while driving was no longer there. After that we went into the city for a bit and got lunch. A few fans noticed him, and I couldn't help but notice how loving he was with them. Always calling them Sweetie and saying I love you's it was honestly the cutest thing I've witnessed all day. The more I stared at him, and spent time with him, the more happier and not so lost I felt. It's his amazing unique personality that always seems to be cheery and happy. He was so sweet, and not to mention sexy. I wasn't even afraid to admit that Ashton Irwin was a walking sex angel. 

"Sorry about that," He blushed, "What do you want to do now?" He asked after he waved good bye to the third group of girls he's said hi to. 

I shrugged, "Do you want this? I feel sick," I mumbled, offering my chocolate milkshake to him. He smirked and took the milkshake, "What?" I asked. 

"Nothing," He shook his head, "You just seem like one of those girls who get sick over a lot of milk, but refuse to stop drinking it anyway," He grinned cheekily. 

I laughed, "I love them, but my stomach seriously cannot deal with them," I explained. 

"I know," He stated, "I mean, I know what it's like because my sister is the same," He continued, "You're not going to shit yourelf are you?" He asked. 

I laughed loudly and punched him in the arm, "No!" I laughed, "I'm not lactose intolerant, I just get sick after drinking too much," I explained. 

"Ah," He smirked, "You're lactose intolerant,"

"I'm not!" I argued. 

"Should we take this up with Google?" He asked. I laughed again then shook my head. He laughed along with me, then started drinking the remains of my milkshake. I didn't mind, considering he paid for it in the first place and technically it was his. Plus, I was feeling pretty bad in the stomach, "Alright," He breathed out, "Huge group of girls over there. Lets walk down this street yeah?" He asked. I shrugged but went along with him, "Sorry, I'm just not up for meet and greets today. Something went on about a year back and I don't want them asking questions, you know?" He asked. I nodded, "The last group of girls asked about it and I'm just not in the mood," He explained. 

"Yeah," I said quietly, "I get it," I smiled.

He smiled back then continued walking along the streets. We were coming up to a sign and I read it unintensionally. 

Tattoos! $200 and cheapter just today! Come on in and get inked!

Ashton stared at me wearily, and I grinned at him, "I want to get inked," I stated. 

His eyes widened and he did a double take at the sign, "Are you serious?" He asked me. I nodded eagerly, "Alright," He chuckled, "Lets go get inked!"

We both walked into the tattoo parlour and the lady at the desk handed us a bunch of books, then we sat down in the waiting chairs. We flicked through a bunch of the different designs and I had a few in mind I wanted, but i didn't know where I wanted it, "Where do you think?" I asked. He shrugged.