:10

Grace

I sat at the kitchen bench eating Cocoa Pops in my pyjamas on a Saturday morning. I seemed to be the last one up, because Jason was already in the gym and Stella's car was not in the garage. Chase was siting on the couch watching some sort of tv show, and I guess Jordan was still in her room, but I heard music being played when I woke up. My phone buzzed next to me, signalling I got a text. It was from Samson, one of my friends from my lecture classes. He was a typical rich guy with professionally cut hair and designer clothes, but he was incredibly sweet, along with his rich and selfess boyfriend Jarrod. Together they were everything you needed in a friend. Sam usually hosts parties every Saturday night, and invites me evey weekend but usually I turn him down because of the fact that I've been to afraid to drink. 

Party tonight. Starts at 7. You'll have fun, I promise. Come this time? :( - S x

I sighed and let my unbrushed hair fall over my face. Working at the night club on top of going to University was harder than I had expected it to be. I thought Uni was meant to be more free and less controlling, but the truth is, it's harder. The people there -they don't grade you. They either pass or fail you and theres a thin line between the two. They also don't care. You couldn't make it today? Well that's your loss not theirs. They won't back you up or make you right down anything. They won't pinpoint you at any time, they simply just speak and it's up to you to listen and learn. That's the hard part.

Sure can't wait. See you there. Same address?

I replied. I might as well see whats so great about his parties. Everyone is always talking about it on Monday and the truth is, I want to see what the fuss is about.

I dumped my bowl in the sink, rinsing it quickly before trudging my way back up the stairs. I didn't have a shift tonight, something about Cameron hiring a new staff member that would help take off the work load for me, and aparently Mason wasn't working tonight either. That makes sense though, because he only works Saturdays when one of the other guys can't do their shifts. Cameron was one of the nicest Managers I had ever met, simply because he cares about his staff. Last week I mentioned to him that I was working too much and that I needed more time for my studies, so now he's hired another girl so that we could split my shifts. I was happy, apart from the fact that I wasn't getting paid as much as I used to be, but in the long run I know this will help me out a lot.

I walked into Jordan's room and collapsed on her bed automatically. I could hear the shower running faintly from behind her door, along with Taylor Swift playing from her phone so I decided to wait for her to come out. I didn't know if I really wanted to go to this party tonight. I guess it won't be too bad, considering it's a Univeristy party. I decided not telling Mason though, because I knew he'd want to come with and quite frankly, I didn't want him there. It's not that he was going to ruin my fun or anything, it's just that sometimes he takes over-protective to a whole new level. If he saw me talking to Sam while drunk, he'd flip. It didn't help that Sam was the queen of sas and under no circumstances would back out of a fight with Mason. I mean, sure, Sam would get beaten to a pulp but he'd rather that then back out. Sam was gay, but he didn't like telling people that unless they saw him regularly -His reason being that he doesn't want people changing their opinion of him until they've actuually gotten to know him properly. 

"Oh hey you," Jordan chuckled, jumping on my bed next to me. She was wearing a robe, but I could see a pair of black bike pants poking out through the middle, so I knew she wasn't naked. Jordan had turned into some crazy exercise guru in the last few months. Her reason being, that her new goal is to become a fitness trainer like her dad. Apparently when she went down to Melbourne for modelling -I can't actually remember it but apparently it happened- it wasn't what she expected and she decided she didn't want to do it. It makes sense, I mean, Jordan was way too nice to become a prefessional model, and even though most models probaby have really sweet personalities, they're all crazy competitive and that's just not Jordan.