:24

I didn't mean for it to happen, I swear on my entire life I didn't mean for it to turn out so bad. I was mad. I couldn't believe she lied to me for so long and thats all I was thinking about when I accidentally stuck my hands out and accidentally pushed her down the stairs. I seriously didn't mean for her leg to be sprained or the bruises on her arms or the sore back she now has to deal with for the next few weeks. I didn't mean for any of it to happen. 

-

"AS IF YOU WOULD," I stated bitterly as I stormed into her bedroom. She turned around, shocked and confused as I pointed an accusing finger at her while I stepping closer in rage, "AS IF YOU WOULD FAKE THIS,"

"What?"

"Grace..." Chase warned. I turned around and noticed him standing by the door with worried eyes.

I didn't care. 

"What was your intention when you started randomly being nice to me last year?" I asked her sarcastically, "I bet it was because I, myself, was an amazing person and you felt the need to become my friend right? Not because of a certain band you obsessed over before that?"

Jordan glared at Chase, "I told you in confidence!" She screamed angrily. 

"Whats there to be confident about, Jordan?" Chase replied, "Nothing! You're a backstabbing traitor with no feelings other than your vagina! Not cool!"

The thought sickened me. She literally used me and my relationship with Ashton to get what she had always wanted. Luke. I remember the first time she found out I had known them. It was a fuzzy memory and not all of it was there but she had tried asking me to be her friend. I remember laughing her off and mocking her failed attempt at desperately wanting to get to know him better. 

Look who's laughing now.

"I wonder what Luke would think about this? I better give my best friend a call and ask him, don't you think?" I asked her. She let out a small growl before pouncing on me. I was shocked at first as my head hit the carpet roughly and my body ached at the sudden fall, but I ignored it as I fought back and rolled us over, making me crouch on top. She let out a frustrated groan as she started bashing her fits in my face. I pushed my palm against her cheek and punched her in the boob, "YOU'RE SUCH A BITCH!" I screamed, "WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU DO THIS,"

"YOU DONT GET IT," She growled, "YOU JUST WALKED INTO MY FUCKING LIFE LIKE TOP SHIT," She screamed back, flecks of her spit landing on my face. I didn't have enough hands to wipe it away but I was tempted to throw up on her, "THEN YOU GO AND MAKE FRIENDS WITH THE BAND I WAS TRYING TO GET IN CONTACT WITH FOR AGES!" She hissed, "AS IF IT WAS THE EASIEST THING IN THE FUCKING WORLD," She yelled, "FROM THE DAY YOU GOT HERE YOU GOT EVERYTHING YOU WANTED. MY FAMILY, MY FRIENDS, MY BAND!"

"IT'S NOT MY FAULT THEY DON'T LIKE SLUTS," I growled. She pushed me roughly causing me to fall back. I watched as she rose to her feet and kicked me in the shin before running out the bedroom door. Chase was standing there with a shocked smile -As if he was enjoying every moment of it. I rolled my eyes and stood up, chasing after her as she ran for the stairs, "THEY'LL NEVER LIKE YOU LIKE THEY LIKE ME, JORDAN. CAN'T YOU SEE THAT?"

She stopped in her tracks. 

"They chose me, because I'm better than you," I stated harshly, "I know more than you," I continued, "And I'm worth the fight,"

She swallowed hard before she lunged at me. With instinct I put my hands up in defense and shoved her back. She tripped and tumbled down the stairs, an ear piecing scream following. I stood there stunned as Chase laughed loudly from behind me. I let out a small chuckle before I noticed how her ankle was twisted and Jason ran into view.