chapter 8 DEPRESSED AND BROKEN UP

22nd May

I woke up in the morning and my two brothers,I am the first born.They come to me fighting for a toy and the best way to solve it was easy,one was a thirteen year old and the other one is just 8 so it makes no difference if i were to make the youngest one happy so i lifted him up and tall him to give the toy back.

I could watch episodes of this show THE WEIRD AND THE IDIOT

I looked at them well their names are classified or whom am I kidding their names are so amazing that when they walk on the streets everyone knows their names they shout it out loud but my name is just popular people don't even have the guts to tell me HI.I feel like taking HOW TO BE COOL LESSONS.

Well the nice part was that my 13 year old brother made me breakfast in bed,got my slippers ready and he kept the hot water in the tub so it looks like a hot tub plus he gave me a massage and he also gave me a mask.

"what a nice brother"I said to him.As i went to shower I was thinking on why my brothers are being so nice and I was thinking why the 13 year old made me breakfast and the Eight year old making my slippers ready so i can go to the shower.I thought and thought for a long time and could not enjoy my bath but then it hit me.

My phone was on top of my bed from texting my friend Jay Jay and chatting with her telling her I was fine.I got really shocked cause there was no other reason they would do such a thing unless they wanted to get back at me for replacing their toothpaste with chili.

WHAT DO YOU EXPECT ME TO DO,THEY BROKE MY LAPTOP AND MUM WAS LIKE:

"THEY ARE JUST CHILDREN YOU HAVE TO UNDERSTAND THEM YOU HAVE TO GIVE THEM FREEDOM".

Freedom,Freedom my foot,I will give them their freedom once they give me my right to exist in this world.

WE LITERALLY HAD A DEBATE ON WHY I EXISTED AND WHERE DID I COME FROM,EVEN WHOSE LOOKS DID I HAVE and the suggestions were mean.

"I think the face just flew from the sky,got hit by the bus,run over by a stampede of cattle" said my thirteen year old brother but you know what just call him Dave.His name is is David but then the name just tottally is long and the young one just call him TY that is short for Tyrese.

"I think she was bron from the forest by a bunch of gorrillas that carried her to the hospital smashed the real beautiful baby and replaced with this thing we see today and if you put my observation to good use you can actually see the resemblence till today" said Tyrese and his only eight.

I started to get worried so I ran out with my towel and I found out the bathroom door was locked and what happened is that my 13 year old brother was stting on my bed reading my messages while my brother took a video of me crying for help.

My mum heard me and was coming upstairs but then they locked the bedroom door.My mum asked me what i was doing then suddenly the boys play this reording of me singing:

BABY DON'T WORRY ABOUT A THING CAUSE EVERY LITTLE THING'S GONNA BE ALRIGHT.

She told me that she was only wondering and she went away.

THIS IS SO NOT MY DAY,I SAID TO MYSELF and once again they got me again.

"Sister Jay Jay huh?,she is very nice I heard she came for my birthday every year and she always brought a present from Florida like burgers,fries and milkshake" said Dave.

"One the only reason she comes to your birthday party is to see me,two she brings you food cause by the time it gets here it's not safe to eat anyways and three she is just trying to make excuses to see me"I said with a wink and a mischevious smile.