chapter 7:WHAT MACAELLA WANTS MACAELLA GETS

21st May

So then after i came out of the hospital and teaching the geeks to be awesome back in my young brother's garage.He is not anyone important just the cutest brother in the world.He is thirteen so don't get any hopes up for him cause my uncle's a cop and he spies on all his dates.

So then me and the geeks were practicing well in the garage when i saw Trent walking up to me once again and ruin my life while all i wanted was some peace and quiet.

"Tanisha,I need to speak to you but i don't know if you are free or not because i think there is something you should hear".

I went there very confident and ready for any words he was about to bring to me and i felt like it never really matter because from the time we met all i wanted was him to thank me for guiding him through everything i did but then he never even told me anything that could make me you know have the courage and ask him.

"WELL,HERE IT GOES,WELL I WAS THINKING THAT..."HE SAID

"Just say you want us to break up cause you found a new girlfriend in your heart and the one you used to like is just someone who washed off your heart like a car wash filled with soap,water and cars that go and come.Just admit that they are million fish in the sea but still even though i know you are going to say all those nasty things you should know that a girl's brocken heart is equivallant to a man crying one thousand times''.

This was the first time he was so clueless he was like "WHAT IN THE WORLD ARE YOU SAYING" I was tottally confused because i did not know by the look on his face if he wanted me to repeat what he was saying or should i just stay quiet and wait for him to take all that i had just said in.

For the next two minutes he said nothing to me so i decided to because he had completely no idea of what i was talking about so i had to tell him the whole story to fill him up on the details

"SO IT ALL STARTED WHEN I WAS IN THE WASHROOM AND I OVERHEARD MACAELLA TELLING HER FRIENDS ON HOW AWESOME IT WOULD BE TO LET EVERYONE KNOW THAT SHE WAS GOING OUT WITH YOU THEN JEFF SAID SOMTHING ABOUT YOU AND HER BEING TOGETHER AND GETTING CLOSER THAT IS HOW I ENDED UP RUNNING TO YOU WHEN I HAD THE ACIDENT AND THEN JAY JAY SAID SHE FOUND YOU AND MACAELLA KISSING WHICH WAS A WEIRD THING SURPRISINGLY AND IT WAS UNBELIEVABLY WEIRD THAN AFTER THAT I GOT SO ANGRY I SAID I WOULD NOT SPEAK WITH YOU AGAIN now here i am explaining this thing over again like you don't inderstand"i shouted

"Tanisha i am serious i am not breaking up with you or doing anything that possibly break your heart. I just came to tell you about the rumors Macaella is spreading about the prom and i was about to tell you to not believe them and move on but it seems like i was too late that it got to your head" HE SAID LOOKING AT ME WEIRDLY

"WHAT!!!What in the bloody world did you just say"

It was the first time i had ever said a bad word no matter how angry or popular i was i still never had the courage to say those words.

"Do you know what i have been going through,I was in the hospital for two weeks,Fiding out my boyfriend cheated on me,knowing that my best friend was almost raped by a bunch of thugs,Monsier Jeff got beaten up by the same thugs and All that happened just because you loike me ONE,TWO because you make up fights with Jeff for no reason and THREE since the day i showed you around the school you never had the courage to tell me thank you......"

The next thing i know he kisses me again

"Stop doing that otherwise i will make another lecture on why you should not kiss me again and one of them is because the geeks are starring and this may freakishly damage their eyes but the great thing about it is that  I can atleast show them what popular kids do when they make out with their boyfriend",I said while looking at the geeks

"As I was saying.............We need to find each of you a date",said JAY JAY

"Actually i think before we do that we need to find something that will make the girls like her because it's not like the popular girls will just run to them like there chick magnets,what if we do.......", i asked

"SHOPPING!!!!!", WE THOUGHT TOGETHER.

We took all of them to the mall where now me Jay Jay,Trent and me went with the geeks to pick some awesome clothes for them to wear.

We had many clothes they tried and in all of them Jay Jay would choose which one is great and which ones were not so great.

As i went to talk to Trent on how a nice time I was having with Trent,Jeff grabbed me from behind,closed my mouth with this fainting powder and rapped me in a bag and no one noticed I left.................................................

They were standing together,Macaella and Jeff both looking at me and wondering what i should do. I knew i would have to die some day but not by my best friend.

He came to me and tried to out his hand on my forhead and trying to be kind but there was no way that was going to persuade me to stay any longer

I pushed his hand away and ran to the door and banged as hard as I could but no one could guess that i was in the store.

Trent was standing right next to the door trying to look for me but he could not hear me.

I had to figure out a way of calling him in a way he would understand what i am saying and suddenly pounce on the door.

"LISTEN HERE YOU LITTLE BRAT,I AM GOING TO MAKE YOUR LIFE HARDER IF YOU CONTINUE GOING OUT WITH MY GUY SO HERE'S THE THING;

you continue going on with this nonsense and i will make the following people get heart.

your brothers

your friend Vanessa and Jay Jay

AND

Your mother and father

I immediately thought of Trent's last name

"ROT WHILER" I SHOUTED

He immediately turned his hand amongst the door and he banged with maximum force it seemed like the door was going to break.

The reason why he immediately reacted was because I was the only one who knew the name and he said i use it when i need help so this is an emergency.

He called up security,police and he called up the shopkeeper but Jeff and Macaella refused to open the door.Trent was getting very furious he took a gun and shot upwards so the sound of the gun could be heard.jEFF and Macaella immediately ran out of the roon and for some reason they weren't afraid they just threw me down and started to walk away

 Trent helped me up and asked me if the feeling of being trapped in such a room was either terrifying or scary.

I thanked him but i did not know if i should tell him about what she said or not.In the car where me,Trent,the geeks and Jay Jay sat together.I was having a hard time getting over it because I did not know if either i save my family and let go of Trent or I let my family's name go to waste which i know my whole family won't forgive me for this.

SO I SPENT THE WHOLE NIGHT I  SPENT THE WHOLE NIGHT ON THINKING HOW MACAELLA AND JEFF WERE SO MEAN TO MAKE ME HAVE TO MAKE SUCH A CHOICE AND I HAD TO PICK WISELY SO I PICKED MY FAMILY.

BYE BYE TRENT ASTALAVISTA