chapter 3:Wallet stealer

HI GUYS, THIS IS THE SPICY PART I FEEL LIKE TELLING YOU BUT THEN I WOULD BE A SPOILER, MY FRIENDS REALLY WANTED TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS TO TANISHA WILL 

SHE BE ASKED BY TRENT TO THE PROM, LET’S FIND OUT.

"You are a thief, “he yelled

all my thoughts changed and surprised to the words he said, i never stole anything so i told him.

"What thief? What are you talking about," i told him with a question mark on my face which seemed very obvious.

"You stole my mother's wallet and left the house before i was able to drive you home," he said.

"I was not the only one in the house, what about Macaella she was not the only one who got to the house this is so unfair, why me out of all people, you know me. Well i thought you did 

till you started accusing of such things well then let me go prepare for WORLD 

DOMINATION to top it all off,"

"Don't act so innocent, my parents installed a video camera that showed you taking the 

wallet to your house, you can keep it but justice has to be served so dad is going to report this to the court today," he said seriously.

I had never been so angry at him in my life, if i was guilty for something i did not do i would lose my scholarships, my courage, my dignity, my popularity, my friends and my future which was planned out quite well for his information. I looked at him and starred at him saying all those words probably so i would feel bad yet i was not listening while thinking on such destiny has too be a nightmare, I like him but my thoughts are changing if Macaella wants him, she can have him. Wasn’t that the whole point at the beginning, i am just being selfish with this.

As i walked away hitting myself and telling myself why i was so rude, he held my hand and told me

"incase you are telling the truth call me," he said

I pulled away my hand and ran to the parking lot outside school, I sat on a bench there and started crying.

Someone came to me and asked for a girl named Tanisha, i wanted to look at that person and tell him it was obvious where she was (here) but as i looked up i could not believe my eyes. It was my childhood friend Jeff i had not seen him since the fourth grade. He was the coolest guy in school even cooler than Trent because he used to do favors; his parents were billionaires since the mother was a fashion designer and the dad the famous baker who runs the French bakery across the street, one of the busiest bakeries in the world.

I was happy to see him since i had not seen him for like 6 or more years. His parents were too rich they said he needed to move to Paris for a few years for greater business and a new fashion show opening up a new company named COCO that was his mother's name obviously.

So i hugged him and welcomed and told him it was great to see him joining the school, he actually kneeled down and said.

"I am not here to join the school, well kind of but i came to see you and maybe i guess if you think its fine, we can go back to Paris for a few days and eat at the Eifel tower watching the sunset and the watch the moon rise from its shadows"

I started blushing because there was a tiny detail i missed out

HE HAD A CRUSH ON ME IN YEAR 4

I said if he joins the school and meets all the nice kids there then maybe i would think about it.

I said if he joins the school and meets all the nice kids there then maybe i would think about it so i came up to him and waved goodbye while walking happily and excited reminding myself that my childhood friend is going to come with me, i can't wait till he meets Arianna.