chapter 5 the mystery chapter (bella thorne guest star)

5TH MAY

I spent this week making sure the geeks know how to be cool and to make sure they make the rock band they have dreamed off but first then they needed to find ways of making them seem cool and i had to think long and hard so i brought my friend Vanessa into this and asked her what i was thinking,right and she told me that the only way i could make them cool was too get them cool dates to the prom that would make other people listen to the song because of them hanging around with popular kids.

I could not think of a way of making them popular until i thought of my friend back at home from Florida JAYJAY she is one of the coolest kid in the whole country everyone knows her until she moved. She is tottally famous and everyone all overnew yorkand back where i come from which is was also Florida.Well that's where i met her but it's kind of a long story.

When i was young like about four years old from London i had to move to Florida and lived with Jay Jay till now so i just visit there till i found this school so i am stuck here till my mum finishes her work but still i can't wait to meet JayJay but then i thought why not call her here too me and i will be able to each the boys how to be cool and i will be able to do what i need to do.

After a week JayJay came here toNew Yorkwhere atleast i have friends and a guy who is playing with my mind but then i got news for this guy; I AM PLAYING HIM MUCH MORE THAN HE THINK HE IS PLAYING ME. MAYBE THAT IS BECAUSE HE KEEPS ON THINKING HE IS ALL THAT BUT AS THEY SAY IN THE MOVIES,HE IS TOTTALLY NOT. I BET I CAN DITCH AND FORGET HIM WITH MY EYES CLOSED.

So then today i met Trent and he was trying to get hold of me through my friend Vanessa but then suddenly i refused him and tottaly did not want to talk to him.Well then Vanessa my friend always forgets whom i really like so they ain't much of a difference if i tell her or not .

13th may

I went to the school library and thought i should open to boys instead of moving on to a group of gossip girls but still i had homework. I went to a computer next and sat down to type my work. Jeff came and was excited to see me he brought a chair to sit along so he could help me type my work. Jeff got so popular so quick he took most of the boys and made them his friends so most of the guys were surrounding my computer because they wanted to see Jeff.

Suddenly the next thing i know everyone is spying on what i am doing and this was bad because i needed to meet the geeks and i was surrounded that i had no way out plus it smelt like a pile of gym socks in here.

"STOP,GET OUT I NEED SPACE" I shouted.

Jeff chased them out and tried to apologize for the boys but then i turned and tottaly could not listen but then he could not help but kiss me.

I felt so disgusted but the greatest thing is that i am so happy Trent did not see that.

"What the fish are you doing,do you want me to get busted by my boyfriend or i think he is?" i said with a freaked out face.

"you are single and i know it that is why i did that,why wouldn't you be single if your so-called boyfriend is going out with the girl who told you her secrets and i bet she's hanging with him as we speak so don't get your hopes for him but still if you need anyone,you know whom to call".

I looked at him and laughed as i walked out of the library door,Guys you can't live with them and you CERTAINLY can never live with them i was about to say without them but then i would be telling lies.

I ran to Trent to see if what Jeff said was true so ran across the football pitch and hurried to the parking lot but then Jay Jay had just come from the airport and she was calling out to me but i could not hear her.