chapter 9 Dave's bullying problems

• Dedicated to prudence hainga

TRENT IS SO ANNOYING,I DON'T KNOW WHY,I LOVE HIM BUT THEN IT'S LIKE HE DOESN'T EVEN CARE,LIKE HE DOES NOT EVEN LIKE ME BACK.

I ONCE THOUGHT THAT AFTER HE KISSED AT THE BACK OF THE COURT MAYBE HE WOULD BE WITH ME BUT THEN THE NEXT THING YOU KNOW IT'S LIKE A FLEW AWAY FROM HIS HEART JUST LIKE THAT.

..........................................................................................................................................................................................

23 May

We were playing rugby and the coach puts me and Trent in the same team. As I got the ball I sprinted to the end but as I was about to make a touch down, Trent asks me to pass him the ball. I thought that since I was still mad at him but still its rugby not a love scene, I passed him the ball. He got it sprinted again to the open space and made a touch down.

"That is how we make a touchdown” He said.

"We make a great team” I said

"A great team mate does not betray the other" said Trent

He wants to play it that way right, then that's where the competition started.

I run and made like 8 touchdowns and he had made 8 too the last one was suppose to be in 30 seconds and clock was ticking I had the ball and I was about to make the touchdown when suddenly the principal calls and I drop the ball one second more and I would have made a touchdown and only two seconds left for the game to be over.

I went to the principal's office and he told me that my brother had come to school. I was shocked and happy because I didn't know what it's about. As soon as I saw my brother I was in tears, He had bruises and black eyes in his face and lots of scratches. I thought it was my fault. I am sure this is one of the things Macaella is trying to get back for.

"What's wrong” I asked.

"There is this new kid in school named Penelope and he started bullying me for no reason. I tried to be friendly to him but he does not want to be friendly to me or even say thank you” SAID DAVE

"Welcome to my world" I said

As soon as I said that Trent was walking to the principal's office. I TRIED TO PULL DAVE BACK but he ran to hug Trent.

"Hi Trent, sorry my sister is acting this way I just wanted to say hi" said Dave

"Don't bring me to your topic” I shouted

"Its okay Dave it's not like you meant for us to break up didn't you” said Trent

"Yeah, didn't you?" I said getting deeper into the topic

"Of course I did not, I love you guys together, you know with all the loving and kissing and the YUCK THAT GOES ON" said Dave.

"DAVID" I said furiously

"But I didn't mean it" said Dave.

I took his hand and pulled him to the door so we could start some boxing training but then the next thing I know Trent just takes my hand and kisses me.

"Why did you do that I thought you were mad at me” I said

"Of course I am but because of that now you have detention” said Trent

"He's right DETENTION ON SATURDAY" said the principal

"Well played” said Dave

"Shut up" I shouted I was getting tired of him switching sides or better than leaving mine