CHAPTER 4:Why the geeks can't get dates

• Dedicated to mariella monyo

4TH May

I was in the girls’ washroom when i heard Macaella talking about her going out on a date with someone. I had to stand on top of the toilet seat and hear this weird conversation. I feel sorry for whoever will be going with this over obsessed girl; this is what she said;

I CAN'T WAIT TO ANNOUNCE IT AT LUNCH TIME THAT I AM GOING TO PROM WITH TRENT AND EVERYBODY WILL BE AT MY COMMAND SINCE ME AND HIM NOW WILL BE AIMING FOR THE NEW KING AND QUEEN OF THE DANCE.

I was furious at him and did not what to say speaking of accidents i fell from the toilet seats and landed on my head when i found out about it.

In Biology class he was trying to give me a wink but i did not want even to look, i just kept on raising my hand and telling the teacher i need to go to the washroom so i can get rid of him looking at me like that what a TWO TIMER!

He is my Biology partner anyways since i volunteered to be his partner when he was new. FLIPPING, FLOPPING FLIP FLOPS, this stinks worse than my grandpa's socks after being worn for a whole week. They seem fishy to me.

Why won't he stop talking to me, I don't want him to talk to me. I feel like shouting "GET OFF MY CASE" but then i remembered that he was my boyfriend from yesterday.

WHY THE FISH DID I DO THAT, I JUST GOT PLAYED LIKE A MOUSE IN A CHEESE TRAP.

I did not say anything to Trent the rest of the biology lesson because i was focusing on getting an A+ for this and this foolish teacher was aiming at giving everyone an F-. The good thing about teachers is that they never mean what they are saying. There has not been a single harsh teacher who has every gave me less than an A+ that is why i am the teacher's favorite.

Well the experiment was easy i just had to discet a frog and put it back together but as i was cutting the frog, Trent scared me thinking it was a joke and i cut myself with the knife. The worse thing about all this is that i have phobia towards blood dripping so i started dizzy and i fainted in Trent's arms and the last thing i remembered was me being rushed to the nurse room and some bed moving but in general i was pretty terrified.

REFLECTION: WORST DAY EVER

I was lying on my nurse bed when i heard an orchestra playing and it sounded like a rock band so i went to check it out. I could not be caught since the nurse was gone and everyone thought i was asleep so i ran to see what they were doing.

It was a group of geeks who were playing a rock-star son and they were amazing it was just their clothes that looked so awful it looks like a truck ran over them.

"WHAT'S WITH THE ROCK BAND" I asked

"what's with the blood dripping off your hands" asked one of the geeks

I ran out of words to say so i panicked and said,

"At least i am pretty"

"Beauty is from the inside not the garbage you call outside and according to my definition i am handsome" the geeks said

I laughed and said "Your definition of Beautiful and Handsome has been miscalculated and is 100% wrong according to the creation of science"

"If i was not Handsome why did you come to listen to our music then doesn't that already mean we are handsome you fool" He asked obviously knowing i had no answer.

well the nurse was coming back and i needed to go so i had to end the conversation

"this is why ya'll don't get dates" i said while walking away

WELL THAT'S ALL FOR THE CHAPTER, THE MYSTERY CHAPTER IS COMING UP WHERE OUR GUEST START BELLA THORNE SHOWS UP TO THE STORY AND HAS A MAJOR ROLE TO DO TO HELP TANISHA IN THIS THING, WILL BELLA THORNE'S CHARACTER BE ABLE TO HELP TANISHA (VICTORIA JUSTICE)  WITH THE MYSTERY THING SHE NEEDS TO DO. STAY TUNED TO READ THIS MYSTERY CHAPTER