Chapter 20: " I'm Glad "

Hey guys!

"This is Zayn. And I'm back with a new chapter I hope you'll like it... We're finally gonna reach 1k soon and very excited oh and by the way... I was planning to end Season 1 of Sorrows of Rage at 20 Chapters but it got stretched so that's why I'm gonna have to write a new chapter next week which will conclude Season 1 for "Sorrows of Rage"... Thank you and enjoy the story..."

(ZaYn)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mr.Cole (*sighed) and got up from his chair and said

"Damn! Kid, You've truly been through hell...!"

Rage didn't know how to react to that sentence so he just looked the other way without saying a single word...

"Hey kid, don't go all gloomy on me now... You got work to do... Remember? Oh... (he widened his eyes as if he remembered something) And you didn't forget the promise you made to me did you..?"

Rage turned his head towards Mr.Cole and replied with a gentle smile...

"Of Course not... I'll deliver the letter on your behave to your family..."

Mr.Cole smiled as if he was relieved and said

"Thanks, Kid...!(he made a concerning expression) And are you sure you don't want someone to guide you through the capital..."

"No... It's fine I just need a map and a guide book... I don't want anyone else to get involved in our matters... I hope you're getting my point..."

Rage was worried that if he asked someone to guide him throughout the capital that person would get arrested by the capital guards for helping him deliver the message... Because as Mr.Cole said the so-called 'Advisor' also known as "Charles Brimestone III" had a list of all the people in the village and his guards knew everyone from the village by face, So it was really hard to get in the capital with a villager...

Mr.Cole went back into his room to get the letter that he wrote for his family, while Rage started preparing for his journey... As Rage was going through his stuff... He noticed something that he also had two M.C.D (Magical Communication Devices)

"Oh... I almost forgot about these...!"

Suddenly an idea pops up in Rage's head... And he smiles thinking about this idea and great it would be Because these M.C.D's were untraceable

"I think that'll work just fine...(he smiles)"

Mr.Cole knocks on the door (*knock). Rage opens the door

"Here you go kid,(He gives the letter to Rage)... Don't Forget, My Family has a small inn in the Capital called "Caprio's Inn" that's where you'll find my wife and daughter along with my brother-in-law 'James'... Don't forget (With a nervous and anxious look)"

Rage chuckles

" 'Caprio's Inn'? That's a weird and cringy name don't you think..."

A nerve pops up on Cole's forehead and he replies in an angry tone

"Shut you Damn mouth... My Wife 'Hana' picked that name... You little prick... "

"Okay... Okay... hehe... I won't make fun of it okay... "