Chapter 4:"Nothing Lasts Forever (III)"

Hey Guys....

I'm back with a New Chapter...Oh and by the way we're almost at 100 reads..:D
Thank you for reading my story I really appreciate it...:)

I hope you guys will enjoy this new chapter...
Don't forget to share,vote and comment...Enjoy...:D

(ZaYn)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"No..This can't be happening....!" I said to myself...

"What is going on Rage..!?I'm scared...!" Sammy said with a frightened voice...

"It's Okay..! Nothing to be worried about... Don't Worry Sammy...Everything is gonna be alright.."

"Tenji! What the hell happened...!? The whole village is on fire...I can hear people screaming and shouting..."Tommy asked with a frightened look...

"Why is this happening!!?"Riya said with tears in her eyes... Everyone was scared and confused...they didn't know what was happening except for me and Tenji we knew what was going on...but even we were surprised and scared...we heard that The Demons are likely to invade the village in two days..Only if they can pass the Gates of Heiwa.....

Then suddenly Tenji yelled

"Hey...!Hey....!"

Everyone's attention diverted on him...

"Listen...Guys..I know this is scary but we have to be strong...Alright...I Don't know what is going on...but we have to get outta here now..."

Everyone calmed down after hearing Tenji and then I stood up and said..

"Alright, Guys...Now we have to find the kids and then go and find Sister Anna and Sister Teresa.."

"Don't Worry Rage..! All the other kids are with Sister Teresa and Sister Anna, and they are waiting for us at the back door of the church.."

"Okay then.....Everyone we better hurry up..."

After I said that everyone looked at me and Tenji.......Those innocent eyes which had Fear and Confusion in them were Replaced by Hope and Comfort. Everyone started going out of the room Tenji and I was behind them..Then I whispered in his ear asking...

"Hey..!Tenji Where is Father Matthew??"

"Don't Worry!! Sister Teresa said that he was getting some important papers and money from his room and that he will join us later..."

"Do you think he'll be alright??"

"Hey...!Rage don't worry about that right now..! We have to leave this place immediately so focus on that..Okay..? ..!And Don't worry Father will be just fine.." Tenji answered with a little uncertainty.

We head towards the back door of the church. You could hear the dreadful screams of the innocent people crying for help, the sound of destruction and horrifying laughter of the demons...It was one of the most horrifying moments of my life...Riya was beside me holding my arm tightly..she was so scared...finally we got the back door, Tenji opened it and there we saw Sister Anna And Sister Teresa along with the other kids who were already in one of the horse carts...

"Are guys alright..?"Sister Anna asked

"Everyone is here..!Don't worry Sister"Tenji Replied

"Alright..everyone gets into one of the carts...HURRY.."Sister Teresa said

Both of the carts were washed up and old that's why she asked us to distribute into two groups...They were planning to take us to the farthest village through different routes...They didn't want to split up but they didn't have any other choice...