Chapter 19: "Sorry"

Hey...

I hope you guys had a lovely week... So here I am with a new Chapter... I hope you'll like it and oh... I forgot to tell you that after 20 Chapters I will release a bonus art chapter for my readers... I hope you'll enjoy this chapter... 

(ZaYN) 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As Rage was observing the locket he felt sudden tiredness and he fell asleep... Even though Rage had become Immune to fear due to Drago's spirit, He still felt afraid all the time whenever he closed his eyes... Because sleeping was like taking a visit to hell for him... Every time... every time he closed his eyes he saw his family getting butchered in front of him and he couldn't do anything to save them... This might be the only thing that Rage was afraid of... His own, memories... For him, it felt like his mind was a prison...A prison in the deepest abyss of hell... Whenever he slept he kept hearing their voices... This time he was standing in a room full of darkness and as he was standing there... Familiar voices started reaching him from the darkness of his memories...

"Rage, Why didn't you save us...!!!"

"Rage, Help me...!!!"

"Rage... Please... Take us home... Please... We don't wanna be here..."

As the voice kept growing he covered both of his ears as he was panting he yelled

"Drago!!! STOP MESSING WITH MY FUCKIN HEAD... STOP THIS... PEASE... WE HAD A FUCKIN AGREEMENT..."

Rage yelled out to Drago thinking he was behind this nightmare but then suddenly out of nowhere Drago appeared in front of him... Drago looked at Rage and replied in a calm voice...

"I don't know if you human honor, their agreements or not... but remember this boy... (His voice got heavier) We demons never break our agreements and promises... "

Rage looked at him and asked in a panting and trembling voice

"Then... then why am I still hearing them...!"

Drago gave off a horrifying smile and answered

"It's not me... It's you... These voices are the reminder of your sense of guilt and loss... even though we share the same consciousness... All of these nightmares are caused by your consciousness... Your sense of guilt... So don't you dare blame me... You weak peasant (He turns his head upwards and gives off a chuckle) Looks like it's time to wake up Boy..."

Right after he said that Drago disappeared... And a distant voice started echoing around Rage calling out to him...

"Rage!! Yo Wake up... It's time for dinner... Everyone is waiting..." (Sai)

Rage slowly opened his eyes and saw Sai trying to wake him up...

"Finally you're awake... Come on... Let's go... We're already late... " (Rage)

Rage remembered that all the parents planned a dinner to celebrate their children's safe return... Rage quickly got up and said

"Oh... Yeah... I remember now... "

"Okay... Now that you remember... Get your lazy ass up... You gotta change... Here,(He threw some new clothes towards Rage) you can have my new clothes for tonight...!" (Sai)