Chapter 5. " Wolf In A Sheep's Clothing"

Hey Guys..!!! This is Zayn..and I'm Back with a new Chapter...

Yeah so...We just reached 150 readers and that's AMAZING...

I'm so thankful to everyone who read my story and I'm grateful for all the votes...THANK YOU...:D

Here's the new Chapter...I hope you'll like it......:)

(ZaYN)...:)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Rage's Dream)

That night I had a dream and in that dream, I saw Father Mathew...He was standing in front of me smiling at me and telling me...

"Oh come on..!Don't give me that sad look...! The Rage I know would never cry like a pussy...! The Rage I know would never do that but instead, he would stand up and say: "I'm Gonna Protect Everyone....I'll Keep Them Save...Even If It Kills me..." Where's that Kid?... Huh?"

"I'm not that kid anymore....! I'm Scared...!I'm Scared without you...! I need your wisdom to guide me..., Your strength to protect me..., Your hug to relieve me from my sorrows...Your scolding to put me on the right track...I NEED YOU...." with a crying face I replied...

"Don't worry..!I'm always with you...!! And do you know where to find me...? Just look inside your heart and You'll find me there..! Rage The Dearest Of All my Kids....."

He teared up a little bit...And said...

"Damn..!This is hard...Hehe..I think I should go now.!!... Goodbye Rage"

"Father...!! Father, please don't leave me...I don't wanna be alone...please......please...Don't Leave Me Here Alone....!!... Please..!"

And then I woke up instantly and I remember I was sweating like a pig...Then I noticed something was on my chest and then I took a look and saw Riya cuddled up with me and she was using my chest as her pillow and then I took a look around while I was lying down and saw everyone sleeping without a care in the world...And I was so glad that they were alright...And then I noticed that Sister Anna wasn't there...I honestly got a little worried..and then I tried to get up without waking her up...I got out of the cart and took a look around me and wondered where we were...I guessed that we were still in the forest...Then suddenly heard something I quickly reacted to it and saw Sister Anna holding a basket full of fruits and mushrooms...Before I could say something she dropped the basket and came rushing towards me and wrapped me tightly in her arms, she started mourning and in a relived tone said...

"Thank Goodness .....! You're Alright...I was so worried.."

"Stop crying Sister Anna It's not like I'm dead or something..!"

"Shut up you moron..!I was so worried..."

"Sis...I can't breathe..Would yo..u care to let go of me..."

"Oh, I'm sorry..."

She immediately let go of me...And started taking heavy breaths...and I said

"Finally...Ha"

I realized that she didn't know about what happened to Father...I was said and glad at the same time. Glad because I didn't want her to feel sad and guilty about what happened and I was feeling sad because I was the only one who was carrying this burden alone...

And then I saw another person standing behind Sister Anna...A girl with long black hair and purple eyes almost 7 inches taller than me I suppose she was 2 years older than me...She looked at me and said with a shy face...