Origins "Rage Akuna"

Hey guys!! This is Zayn009

So lately I was reading a few of the stories on here,

And decided to write a story of my own...

I hope you guys will like it....:)

Written by: ZAYN009

................................................................................................................................................................

(Inner thoughts of the protagonist)

"I don't think I can make it....All of them..are gone...Gone....Forever..."

"Even at this point, I'm still happy...Maybe because now I can join the others...

Now I can rest easy....."

" I can go to the other side and be with my Loved Ones again but I can't help but wonder why am I thinking about...What Father

Said to all of us that day...Maybe It's Guilt....that I couldn't keep them

Save...."

"Maybe these words are reminding me something but what..!?"

I was raised in an Orphanage..My Father...Father Matthew was a really amazing guy...He always cared about all of us...But one day we heard that a few of the teenage boys died on their way to the capital.....They were all robbed and murder on the way by some Bandits...After hearing that Father decided that he will provide us with basic fighting skills so that if any one of us end up in a situation like that...We would be able to handle ourselves....We were all training me and my friends from the orphanage ....After the training ended....Tommy one of my Friends said...

"Now that I've learned basic fighting skills I'll be able to become a Royal Knight...HELL YEAH!!! ..I'll be the greatest Royal Knight that the kingdom has ever seen...I'll be everybody's HERO...!!"

"Yeah like a pipsqueak like you can ever become a Hero...You're full of it...You know that...Dumbass..." replied Remmy (She was one of the orphan girls who lived with us along with other girls..)

"Hey...! WHO ARE YOU CALLING A PEEPSQUEAK...! HUH....I'M GONNA BEAT THE HELL OUT OF YOU!!!........"

"Oh yeah..! Try it you PEEPSQUEAK....!!!!!"

"HEY...HEY...QUIET DOWN WILL YA..??..."Father yelled in an annoyed tone...

All of us started laughing after seeing Tommy and Remmy's faces..Their faces were all red in fury as they were staring at each other with killer intent.......Then Father Said

"Okay...phew...!Now then...Listen, kids, I wanna tell you all something very important..So pay attention okay..."

All of us gathered around Father Matthew to listen to what he had to say...

"I still remember those words that my father once said to me..."

"Listen, Everyone.. the basic training that I will give you is very

important but only training won't help you protect others.....No!

you see kids, To become a Great Hero you have to know