T h r e e

Betty P.O.V

The next morning I woke up wanting to get to know the city so I decided that was what I was going to do today. At least tonight Jughead hasn't woken me up.  I got out of bed and like every morning I chose my outfit and went to the shower. This time I remembered to lock the door. 

I was wearing high rise jeans and a gray tank top and my black vans. In my left hand I put on my black bandana covering the cuts from the previous day. I left my hair down. Once I was ready I took my purse and left the room.

''Don't you have breakfast?'' Jughead asked sitting on the couch with a bowl of cereal. ''I'm going to have breakfast outside'' I lied and left the house.

It was already noon and I was pretty tired so I decided to go home. ''Hiii'' I said to Jughead entering through the door when I looked at the couch and saw him with a girl making out. ''Fuck I did not expect you at this time at home'' Jughead said separating from the girl.

She was quite pretty and slim. I was a little jealous. Not hers and Jughead, but her perfect slim body. I wish I was like this. Automatically my hunger was taken away so I decided not to take anything to eat.

''Don't worry, I can go again. See you later'' I said going back out the door. I had nothing to do so I decided to go into a bar called Whyte Wyrm.

''A beer please'' I said sitting on the stool at the bar. ''Here you have'' the waiter said posing the beer in front of me ''Thanks you'' I gave him a 5 bill and he winked at me.

''Betty? Betty Cooper?'' A man's voice said behind me. I turned around curiously. ''Trevor Brown?!'' I said getting up from the chair opening my arms to catch him in a hug. He hugged me too.

''What are you doing here?'' Trev asked separating and sitting on the stool next to me and ordered a beer. ''I have come to study at NYU and what about you?'' I said smiling. I haven't seen Trev in years. He left riverdale in the second year of high school and we were very close friends.

''Really? Me too! This is great. How is Archie?'' Trev asked. ''He is working with his father at the construction'' I replied. 

We were talking about a lot of things and catching up and when I wanted to realize it was 7pm. ''Why don't you come to my apartment for dinner?  So we can keep talking, I really missed you'' I ofered. ''Sounds good B, I miss you too'' he answered with a smile.

Trev has always been a very shy but adorable boy when you meet him. And I have to say that after these years he is hot now. But I can't think of it like that, even if I wished he would never be with someone as ... imperfect as me.

Before going to the apartment we decided to stop at the Taco Bell to get something to take away. The way home was very nice, we continue talking about our lives. 

We got to my apartment and luckily Jughead wasn't making out with anyone on the couch anymore. He was sitting on the kitchen island having dinner. ''Hi Jughead, I brought someone for dinner, I hope you don't mind'' I said inviting Trev to come.

''The truth is that I care, next time you could tell that you're bringing a boyfriend'' Jughead said annoyed. ''Right, how did you warn her...'' Trev slapped putting his arm on my shoulder and I giggled, he was right. ''Wathever'' Jughead answered rolling his eyes. 

We put the food bag on the kitchen island and sat down to eat. At first it was a little awkward because Jughead was sitting with us but after a while he went to the couch. Trev and I started sharing anecdotes from when we went to high school together. 

''Oh my god you remember when I gave you a peak in front of the whole class and you turned so red that we thought you were going to explode'' Trev said laughing a lot and I started to giggle. 

''Yes, you only did it because you wanted to make Evelyn jealous. I can't believe my first kiss was with you'' I said still gigglin. ''What? No! I did it because I liked you'' Trev said more serious.

''What? Really? I stopped talking to you during that week because I was crazy about you'' I giggled. 

''God you can go to your room and fuck and shut the fuck up'' Jughead said annoyed. ''What's the matter with you! You are unbearable today'' I said mad at Jughead. ''Come on Trev'' I said getting up from the kitchen and going to my room.

Trev followed me to the room and I closed the door. I sat on the bed and he sat next to me. ''What about your roommate?'' Trev asked. ''To be honest? I don't know. He's usually annoying. But today he's been more than usual and only I know him from a day ago'' I giggled.

''He reminds me of Chuck'' Trev chuckled. ''That's what Arch said'' I giggled. ''Oh my god i didn't call him o answer his texts!'' I said grabbing my phone and I check it. ''I will answer him quickly. Sorry Trev''.

''Take your time Betts, don't worry'' he said looking at me and smiled I return him the smile and I answered Archie's texts.

Arch💕

Arch💕 5:17pm :

how are u today?

Betts???

Betts i'm worried why aren't u answering

pls call me when u see this

Betts?????

???

Betts pls answer!

are u okey?

Me 9:00pm :

omg Arch i'm so srry!!!

i'm with Trev rn (long story)

i call u tomorrow

i'm so srry really

love uuuuu 💕💕

''Okey, done'' I said posing my phone on the nightstand. ''It is quite late I should go. But we'll meet tomorrow if you want'' Trev said getting out of bed. ''Yeah, I'd love to'' I said getting up from the bed and leaving the room. 

''How about I come to pick you up at 10?'' Trev said as we head to the door. ''Perfect!'' I kissed him on the cheek and Trev left.

I was walking to the bathroom when Jughead spoke to me ''What have you done today other than wasting time with Todd, princess?''.

''Trev, his name is Trev. And nothing that matters to you'' I said rolling my eyes and I got into the bathroom. 

Even though today had been a good day with Trev and cleared up some of my bad thoughts about my body, we had eaten junk food and I didn't feel good about myself having eaten that. So, as always, I forced myself to vomit.

When I came out of the bathroom Jughead was leaning against the door of my room. ''Can you step aside please?''.

''Do you want to see Breaking Bad?'' Jughead said without moving with a smirk. ''I'm tired Jughead, now move away'' I replied. He still didn't move.

''Just one episode'' He insisted making puppy eyes and pouting as he raised his index finger. ''Just one'' I sighed crossing my arms. ''But let me change first'' I gestured for him to move away and Jughead made his way up to the couch.

I went into my room and put on my pajamas, leaving my bandana on. I made my way to the couch and settled on the opposite side of Jughead.