T w e n t y

Jughead P.O.V

I was lying in my bed reading a book when Betty came into my room. She apologizing for the way she treated me. ''I'm the one it's sorry, Betts'' I said closing my book and placing it in the bed. ''What's for?'' She asked intrigued.

''For not waiting for you as I promised. I gave up thinking this couldn't be possible like ever, but it isn't an excuse, I shouldn't have done it. I shoudn't bring a girl just because I'm bored, you didn't diserve that, I'm a jerk. I let you go away from me when you needed me the most'' I said while getting closer to her to grab her hand. She let out a tear. ''Please, don't cry. It's not your fault'' I wipped away her tears.

''It's, indeed, my fault Juggie. I made you wait for me until I was ready and I decided to push you out of my life everyday. It's not fair for you and I'm so sorry. But there's other thing I'm here...'' Betty sighed looking down. ''And what's it?'' I replied.

I was afraid, is she going to move to another place? Does she knew another boy? My mind was filled with questions, all about she going far from me and I was terrified. She let out a big sigh before told ''I'm taking drugs again''.  

''What?!'' I exclamed as my mind numbed. It was like if I hadn't heard her right. ''I'm taking drugs again'' Betty repeated. ''That's why I was pushing you far from me, I didn't want to disappoint you'' she finished.

I ran my hands through my hair, I wasn't know what to say. I was in shock. After a minutes of silence Betty spoke again. ''I'm so sorry Juggie''.

''You have to go to rehab Betty, you can't keep doing it''. I finally said and she nodded. ''You''ll gonna do it?'' I asked looking Betty in the eyes, she was so broken. ''Yeah..'' Betty said tearing and I hugged her tigh.

-Four year's later-

Betty P.O.V

''Come on Betty, I've been waiting you for an hour now!'' Jughead exclamed downstairs. ''A minute!'' I yelled back.

Today is our three years anniversary and I want to be perfect for him. This past four years had been a wild road. I went for rehab during almost two years and now, I'm totally recovered. Two days after Archie came to New York and I told Jughead my problem, I decided to tell the rest of the group. All of them were very supportive. Also, I decided to tell them my weight problem so I started going to a specialist. It was more rought than I expected, obviously I had relapses but with time I learnt to love myself and I'm not taking drugs anymore. About cut myself, I don't do it anymore. It's true somedays I want to do it, but Jughead and all my friends are there for me. So I can proudly say I've been sober for almost two years. Regarding to Trevor, the Serpents gave him a little scare and he stopped bothering me. With time we discovered that Veronica was dating him and she was the one who made him did all the horrible things. She was jealous of me for some stupid reason and wanted to hurt me. Anyways, I didn't hear nothing about them and I don't want to.

My life is going great, Jughead and I moved together to a big house. Tony and Cheryl are married. About Sweets he's dating a girl named Lorelai and things seems to go very well between them. Fangs is married with Joaquin, another Serpent and they adopted a one year old girl, Samantha, and she's the most sweet girl in the world. I can't wait to have my own chil with Jughead. Archie is still living in Riverdale but we see each other more often.

''Okey, I'm ready'' I said going downstairs. ''Amazing as always'' Jughead said kissing me. ''So where are we going?'' I asked intrigued. ''That's a surprise'' Jughead replied leading me to the car. 

We arrived to the airport and I was confused. ''We're going to Riverdale babe'' Jughead said smiling. I was speechless. When we landed in Riverdale's airport Archie was waiting to picking us up, we were staying at his house. ''I missed you so much'' I said hugging Archie. ''I missed you more'' he replied.

Once we were in Archie's house, Jughead took me to Pop's for our date. It felts like I was in a dream. After dinner we went to a walk when Jughead stopped in a very familiar park. I looked at him and he was kneeling. ''Betty Cooper, do you want to marry me?'' Jughead proposed showing me a precious ring. A tear started fall down my cheek. ''Of course I want! Yes, a million time yes!'' I exclamed hugging and kissing him. 

We sat on a bench in silence enjoying the moment.  ''Juggie?'' I said in a sweet tone. ''Mhm?'' he hummed. ''Why here?'' I asked intrigued. ''Because is where you told me you father took you always, your favorite place where you have a great memories of him'' Jughead said with the sweetest smile. ''You're the best'' I kissed him.

Months after we get married. The best wedding in the world. And a year after the wedding I get pregnant with a girl, we named her Emily. After that our lives couldn't go better. We were happy, the happiest. Our lives were a dream.

It's incredible how just one person can change your entire universe and made you be better. Change your life in a way where you was feeling like none was going to care about you and your life is a shit and turn all of that in love, careeing and happiness.

The end.

A/N: I send all my love and strength to all of you who are dealing with depression, self-harm or eating problems. You're not alone <3