IMPORTANT!!

Hi everyone, before starting this story I would like to say to everyone that I'm going to deal with serious issues like self-harm and bulimia. 

They are very serious issues and they happen to more people than we think every day. If you suffer any of these problems and you think you have nobody to support you please don't shut it up. Contact a professional or even, if you want, my messages are open to everyone both here and on instagram (xpacifyher_).

As a person who has been through these problems I know first hand that I wish I could have told someone and they would help me. So please don't shut it up. I'm serious when I say I don't mind listening to your stories a thousand times if that helps with your problem. 

Many of you may be silent because you think that nobody cares, but IT ISN'T TRUE!!! You matter, just like the rest of us. 

On the other hand, to those who do not go through any of these problems, I would like to tell you to be very careful with what you say to people. You never know the damage you can cause to someone. 

Remember, you are not alone!

I hope you enjoy this story and thanks for reading. And thanks to my girl @rivercracksau  for giving me the idea of ​​the name of the story. Like she said, roses are known to be perfect and they got thorns.

Love - S <3