S i x

Betty P.O.V

The next morning I woke up with a headache and tired. I was exhausted from crying at night. I didn't feel like doing anything today, just lying on the bed but I couldn't do it because I was going to stay with my cousin and after 8 years it would be wrong for me to cancel the plan. So I forced myself out of bed.

I looked at my phone and it was already 11am, I usually get up at 8am. But no wonder I slept too much considering the night I spent. I prepared the clothes I was going to wear today and went to the bathroom.

I dressed in a red tank top and ripped mom jeans with my white platform convers. I put my bandana on my left wrist and applied a bit of makeup over the cuts on my right wrist before putting a bunch of hair bands and bracelets on it. So if any of the bands or bracelets moved, the cuts would not be visible.

I decided to apply more makeup than I usually wear. I put on a brown shadow and a red lipstick. I didn't feel like wearing my hair in a ponytail so I curled it by letting it fall down my shoulders.  I usually don't wear earrings so I thought 'why not' and put on some hoops. 

An hour and a half later, when I was fully prepared, I felt better about myself. I went to the kitchen and poured myself a glass of water, I had no intention of having breakfast or eating anything today.

I went to the couch and sat next to Jughead who was playing xbox. ''Morning'' I said with a smile and he looked at me and looked at the screen again and froze for a second before looking at me again ''woow Betty, morning to you to''.

''What happen?'' I giggled seeing his face. ''You look very pretty today'' Jughead said and I blushed. ''Not that you are not every day just today-'' he continued nervous not knowing what to say.

''Thanks Jug, I appreciate it'' I said kissing his cheek and I could see how he blushed a little. ''Wanna play?'' he offered with a smirk and I nodded.

We were playing Call of Dutty until 2 in the afternoon. ''What do you want to eat? I think there is a taper of spaghetti, we can distribute them'' Jughead said and I a feeling of shame and nerves invaded my body.

''I- I ate them last night'' I said quietly without making eye contact with Jughead. ''Oh don't worry i can cook something else'' he said with a smile resting his hand on my shoulder. 

''I'm not hungry but thank you'' I said  without looking at him, embarrassed. ''Then I will have to eat alone'' he sighed pretending a sad look. ''Don't be dramatic'' I said rolling my eyes and chuckling a little.

After Jughead got up to make the meal, I amused myself by texting Archie. He told me that Trev had contacted him to ask him what were my favorite flowers and he was preparing something special for me but that was all he could tell me. Now I was nervous and I couldn't get Trev out of my mind and what did he have in mind for me? While many questions invaded my head I received a message from Trev proposing another appointment on July 4, which was in 3 days.

Jughead came back to the living room with a plate of rice and we started watching Breaking Bad. We watched two  episodes and we were watching another until I got a message from my cousin saying she was downstairs waiting for me. ''That's my cue'' I said pausing the TV and standing up from the couch. 

''See you tonight in the bar, send me the direction!'' I said kissing his cheek and then grabbing my purse. ''Have a good time'' he said back and I left.

As I walked down the stairs I was getting more and more nervous and excited to be able to see my cousin after so long. ''Toni?'' I told the girl that she was leaning against the wall outside the building. ''Betty?'' she asked back.

We come together in a big hug. ''You are precious'' she said to me without break the hug. ''And you tell me You are a complete perfection'' I told her. 

At that moment when we separated and looked at each other I could not stop thinking about the perfect body that Toni had and the beautiful features of her face and how she wished she could have her body and her face. A little sadness was reflected on my face and she could see it because she asked me ''are you okey Betty?''.

''Yeah, don't worry'' I tried to force a smile. She kissed me on the cheek and asked me if I wanted to go to a bar where she usually goes out with her friends and I accepted. When we got to the bar I could tell it was the same one where I was with Trev, the Whyte Wyrm.

I told her everything about Trev and that now we were dating and she told me that yesterday she went on a date with a girl who was great and that they had been talking for more than a month and yesterday they saw each other for the first time. We were catching up all afternoon and agreed to see each other more often. Now that we had met again, I didn't want to lose her again.

At 8pm she had to leave so we said goodbye and agreed to meet again. She offered me a morning run in Central Park together and I agreed. Going out for a run with her could help me feel better about myself and my self-esteem.

I decided to stay at the bar since it was where Jughead had told me to meet, so I didn't have to move. Ten minutes later Jughead, Sweets and Fangs appeared. I gave a kiss on the cheek and a hug to Fangs and Sweet Pea and Jughead I only gave a kiss on the cheek. ''I'm starting to feel left out'' Jughead said crossing his arms on her chest.

''Stop complaining'' I said rolling my eyes and giggling. ''Yeah, she prefers us, stop complaining'' Sweet Pea said teasing Jughead and putting and arm around my shoulders. 

The bar was packed with people so there weren't enough chairs for the 4 of us and I offered to stand up. After an hour my legs ached and I was tired of standing. Sweets must have noticed because he gestured for me to sit on his lap and I shook my head. ''Why?'' he asked.

''Because I weigh a lot and I don't want to hurt you'' I said shyly. ''Yeah and i'm straight'' Fangs replied chuckling and the other two chuckled to, I only smiled. 

''Come on, don't be silly'' Sweets said putting my on his lap and he grabbed my waist with his arms so I couldn't get up. I thank him and I relaxed my body a little after. I have never liked that people pick me up and things like that because of my weight.

''Wait, what?! Your father owns this site?'' I asked Jughead with wide eyes and he nodded. ''If I had known before I would have put all the beers I have taken into your tab'' I joked and all of them chuckled. 

''If you want me to invite you to a beer you just have to ask, princess'' Jughead said and winked at me. I giggled shooking my head. 

At 3am they basically knew everything about me except my darkest secrets, and I knew pretty much everything about them. Jughead upon learning what happened to me in the job interview offered me to work at the Wyrm which I happily agreed to. 

When we got home Jughead offered me to watch an episode of Breaking Bad but I was too tired from the day I had had, adding that I hadn't eaten anything all day. Also tomorrow at 9am I had met my cousin to go running. So I said good night and went straight to bed falling asleep almost immediately.