Chapter 14

Yeonjun's POV: Hopefully Yoon-ah got the letter. It is frustrating how all I can do is write a letter, but I guess it's better than nothing. The news has been forgotten pretty soon as other celebrities become the victims. I'm still forced to stay away from her along with everyone else except staffs and the members. I promised I'll see her in four years, when our no dating policy becomes invalid. She still mingles around in my head once a while though.

< He's Back >

I never realized but without Yeonjun, something does feel a bit empty. I guess he's presence was really impactful. I've been rereading the letter he wrote every day. Except that, my life has been the same; I go to school, share everything with Hana, study with Hamin sunbae once a while, etc. I've been meeting Yeonjun online on Youtube now through music videos, live stages and vlives. Although he looks perfect in the screen, I still miss the masked face of his with just the two monolid cat eyes showing. 

I successfully graduated high school and got into Yeonsae University with Hana and Hamin sunbae. Although I study psychology and Hana studies arts, we're still stuck together like a glue. Now I understand what Hamin meant when he said "wait until you come to university." It's both worse and better than highschool. Painful yet thrilling moments have passed by in a blink year by year. 

- Graduation -

Today is our graduation! Another part of my life has ended as a new one awaits. Four years of misery and contentment have officially ended. It would be a lie if I said I made it all the way alone. Hana and Hamin sunbae has been my life saviors along with new interesting people I met. 

Hana: "Are you ready?"

Me: "Yep!"

We rushed out of the auditorium in our gowns as our parents followed up. 

Mom: "Ready? 3, 2, 1..."

*Snap*

Hana: "Hahaha who are these hotties?"

Me: "Me! Just me!"

As we were busy taking photos with our families, Hana tapped on my shoulder.

Hana: "Look who I see"

As I turned towards her, I catch a familiar masked guy coming my way as my surroundings started to blur away. The monolid, cat eyes, black mask, long legs, broad shoulders...

Me: "YEONJUN OPPA!!!"

I dashed into his opening arms. The familiar lavender scent tickled my nose, as the hard shoulders warmed my cheeks.

Hana: I'll keep the families entertained. You go catch up on the four years worth of missed conversation."

Yeonjun and I walked to the nearest grass field. After finding a perfect spot, he turned to me while he gazed into my eyes. As he handed me the pastel-toned bouquet he said...

Yeonjun: "Yoon-ah, I really liked you and I still do. Will you date me?"