Chapter 7

Yeonjun's POV: Ask her to the movies??? What was I even thinking??? I guess it is normal for a brother and sister to go watch a movie... right? I never really had a sibling before so this is all new, but it does feel nice to have one. It's been a while since I had anyone close enough to talk about personal things with.

< Date? >

Me: "Movie? You want to go watch a movie with me tomorrow? Do you not have any friends?"

Yeonjun: "Not really... I lost contact with everyone as I debuted..."

Me: "Oh... That's unfortunate. Yeah, tomorrow afternoon works. What do you want to watch?"

We didn't know what was playing so we chose to text at home. We finally agreed on a horror movie. I warned him how I'm going to be screaming the whole time but he was thankfully fine with that. I do enjoy watching horror movies, it's just that I get scared easily. The movie starts at three so we're going to meet an hour before at the memorable bench park. Apparently, he can't drive so we chose to bus there. Wow, I can't believe I'm going to watch a movie with a guy... especially an idol. What am I gonna wear? A dress? A skirt? Pants? Who cares, I'll just wear whatever.

- The Next Day -

Me: "Ahhh it's already 1:55. I should run."

I rapidly grabbed my purse and phone and dashed out of the house, leaving a trail of clothes. I sprinted all the way to the park in four minutes. There, I saw the familiar masked tall guy waiting at the bench. He stood up the second he saw me running his way. I couldn't see his lips but looking at his eyes squinting, he was smiling. 

Me: "*pant* Am I late?"

Yeonjun: "Nope, you're right on time. You ready?"

Me: "Yep, Let's go."

After catching my breath, we walked to the bus stop. Suddenly,

*VROOOM~*

As a motorcycle was speeding my way, Yeonjun pulled me towards him, landing in his arms. 

Yeonjun: "What the heck!! You can't be riding on the sidewalk!!!"

He yelled furiously. Still in his arms, startled, I looked up at his eyes full of anger. Although his face was mostly hidden, I could see his partial face glowing from the bright sunlight shining behind him as if he was an angel. When his eyes locked mine, the anger instantly changed to concern.

Yeonjun: "Are you ok??"

I quickly escaped out of his arms.

Me: "I think so... What just happened?"

Yeonjun: "He shouldn't be on the sidewalk. I should sue him or something. At least your ok. That was close."

We bused to the theatre and arrived ten minutes before the movie. As I was about to line up at the counter, he grabbed my arms and went straight to the theatre entrance.

Me: "Huh, don't we need to buy the tickets first?"

He ignored my question and continued to drag me to a special door led by the worker. As we entered through a golden door, he let go of my arms and took his mask off. 

Yeonjun: "Tada! Welcome to the VIP section of the theatre. This is your first time here right?"

I looked up to see 3 rows of black velvet sofas with golden side desks and antique fancy light stands. In the corner were a bunch of snacks with cider inside a metal bucket filled with ice.

Me: "Woah"

I was speechless. No words could describe this scenery.

Yeonjun: "Pretty, right? I was also amazed the first time I came in here. One of the good things about being an idol. Grab a snack and take a seat, the movie is going to start soon."

I ambled toward the snack corner. Oreos, fries, beef jerky, they had everything. I grabbed a bunch and jumped into the sofa. Halfway into the movie, I started screaming and unconsciously grabbed onto Yeonjun's arms. He didn't seem to mind and focused on the movie. We went to a fancy restaurant above the theatre after. 

Yeonjun: "Hopefully you don't mind having steak for dinner. This is the only restaurant I feel safe going."

Me: "Is that even a question? But it must be expensive... I don't know if I can afford this."

He just smiled and called the waiter to order. While waiting for the food, I showed him my TXT knowledge I studied all night yesterday.

Me: "Ok There's you, Choi Yeonjun, Choi Soobin, Choi Beumgyu, Kang Taehyun, and lastly Heuningkai. You're the oldest, Soobin is the leader and Heuningkai is the youngest. Its been over a year since you guys debuted and currently have two albums...

I went on for ten minutes until the food came out. Once I stopped he clapped in approval.

Yeonjun: "Wow! You did some great research right there. Ok now let's eat."

After the delicious meal, he paid and walked out of the restaurant. On our way back home, a karaoke place caught my eyes.

Me: "Can we go there, please. I want to see you sing."

Yeonjun: "Uh sure. A live concert just for you. Better pay me later."

We went into a small room for three people. 

Me: "Do you want to go first? Can you sing 'Run Away'? I love that song the most."

After two hours of hardcore singing and dancing, we walked out in excitement.

Me: "This time I'll pay. I feel bad just making you pay for everything."

He walked me home because it was dark.

Me: "Thanks for today. It was really fun."

Yeonjun: "I should thank you. It was one of the best days after my debut"

Me: "See you!"

I walked away without hearing his last words "I can't..."